Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I would sign Incognita right now

10 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't think he's that guilty of anything. Sign the guy. Just what would put us over the top! I am on team incognito after reading the latest piece by Peter King. Incognito would look good in panther black!

Posted

I'll take my chances with Fua on the Oline.

2 people like this

Posted

his name is so similar to that of richie incognito that i think it would be somewhat offputting to people though.

8 people like this

Posted

No thanks.

Posted

I hate to say it but, this martin guy checking into a hospital for mental reasons really helps incognio's case.

Posted

Is he a free agent?

Posted

Yeah because we need a jerk and bully to make racial slurs at some of our other players.  It worked out so well in Philly and Miami so far we need to do the same thing................................

Everyone knows if other teams do it so should we.  Just like bounty gate last year.

Posted

Is he a free agent?

No, he's just suspended for conduct detrimental; he hasn't been released yet.

But I'd pick him up. One week in the locker room and Incognito would have Fua fitting himself for a noose.

Posted

Yeah because we need a jerk and bully to make racial slurs at some of our other players.  It worked out so well in Philly and Miami so far we need to do the same thing................................

Everyone knows if other teams do it so should we.  Just like bounty gate last year.

I don't know, you can't discount racists from Philly. Look at the year Riley Cooper is having. he's going from prejudice to Pro Bowl in 2 months flat.

1 person likes this

Posted

No offense, but I'm locking this on the grounds of nothing good coming of it and it being a horrible idea.

3 people like this