Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justin Peters

11 posts in this topic

Posted

We just beat the #1 and #2 NHL teams back to back. Justin Peters is 4-0-1 the past 4 games and is on an insane hot streak.

How bout them canes.

Posted

I have a friend that went to that game. Finally glad we win a shootout!

Posted

We have St. Louis coming up tomorrow. They are a monster power play team and can score goals even strength as well. This will be a real test for Peters. We can't commit penalties.

Posted

We have St. Louis coming up tomorrow. They are a monster power play team and can score goals even strength as well. This will be a real test for Peters. We can't commit penalties.

And ironically the Blues are the #3 ranked team. If we beat the #1 #2 and #3 ranked team I'll probably freak the fug out.

1 person likes this

Posted

And ironically the Blues are the #3 ranked team. If we beat the #1 #2 and #3 ranked team I'll probably freak the fug out.

That would be remarkable. We hosted both Colorado and Anaheim. We travel to St. Louis, so this will be a new test. We'd do really well to get to overtime. I'd love a win, obviously.

1 person likes this

Posted

I stopped making game threads cause I didn't want to jinx us lol

Posted

We won a shootout. Period.

If that's too much to comprehend, just read the first two words. That's all that matters.

Posted

big game tonight against a good Blues team.  Go Canes!

Posted

Something I've been noticing. Sekera is one puck hogging mother fuger. And he's a defenseman!

Posted

Well we lost so I'll start making game threads again.

Posted

We lost but, I think we did pretty well against a top three team. Own the first two goals Peters had no help at all.