Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jakob

Justin Peters

Jakob    3,918

We just beat the #1 and #2 NHL teams back to back. Justin Peters is 4-0-1 the past 4 games and is on an insane hot streak.

How bout them canes.

DirtyMagic97    1,697

We have St. Louis coming up tomorrow. They are a monster power play team and can score goals even strength as well. This will be a real test for Peters. We can't commit penalties.

Jakob    3,918

We have St. Louis coming up tomorrow. They are a monster power play team and can score goals even strength as well. This will be a real test for Peters. We can't commit penalties.

And ironically the Blues are the #3 ranked team. If we beat the #1 #2 and #3 ranked team I'll probably freak the fug out.

• Pie 1

DirtyMagic97    1,697

And ironically the Blues are the #3 ranked team. If we beat the #1 #2 and #3 ranked team I'll probably freak the fug out.

That would be remarkable. We hosted both Colorado and Anaheim. We travel to St. Louis, so this will be a new test. We'd do really well to get to overtime. I'd love a win, obviously.

• Pie 1

Jakob    3,918

We lost but, I think we did pretty well against a top three team. Own the first two goals Peters had no help at all.