Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Official Panthers - Patriots Gameday Thread

B.BERSIN    1,205

In my country, it will be 9:40 AM, I won't work tomorrow morning though I will sit in my office. 

If my boss looks at me angry, I will punch him like our Cats punching Brady.

We will tie at 7-3 after this game. Mark it.

• Pie 5

teeray    16,201

Okay.  Sportscenter just had a MNF promo that was fugging awesome.  Not the stupid MNF promo they have been showing all week, but this SC promo with Cam saying "Coming to the NFL, your role models have now become your competition"

Then Brady says something stupid as usual.  They show a bunch of highlights of the teams.  The it hammers in "Who.  Wants.  It.  More?"

Then just when it looks like the promo is over it cuts to Cam from his press conference earlier in the week when he says "Oh, we all have been waiting for this!"

It was fugging awesome and I am now just going to watch that in a continuous loop until time for the game

• Pie 1

The Huddler    11,029

Okay.  Sportscenter just had a MNF promo that was fugging awesome.  Not the stupid MNF promo they have been showing all week, but this SC promo with Cam saying "Coming to the NFL, your role models have now become your competition"

Then Brady says something stupid as usual.  They show a bunch of highlights of the teams.  The it hammers in "Who.  Wants.  It.  More?"

Then just when it looks like the promo is over it cuts to Cam from his press conference earlier in the week when he says "Oh, we all have been waiting for this!"

It was fugging awesome and I am now just going to watch that in a continuous loop until time for the game

Is it possible it is online? I'm trying to get hype, right now.

teeray    16,201

Is it possible it is online? I'm trying to get hype, right now.

I looked for it, but couldn't find it.  It was on Sportscenter about a half hour ago and it is the first time I had seen it so it may not be online anywhere yet.

If someone else can find it or put it on youtube and imbed it I will give generous pie.

SOJA    5,355

Biggest game since the 09 zona playoff debacle where jake delhomme poo the bed so bad a team of CNAs was called in to clean him and the mess up

Sent from my SGH-M919 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

davos    3,849

Day off! cooler assembly and tailgate prep in progress.  

Oh man and I'm taking the GRE tomorrow lol  

• Pie 2