Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robert Lester

41 posts in this topic

Posted

I saw earlier this week that Lester is 25 years old. Weird for a rookie to be that old.

Posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE9-u26NOWI

I remember seeing this and DYING! Only time you see Daniels laugh the entire series.

Daniels wife looked better. He lowered himself to that? Wtf momemt of the series with him, his wife, mcnulty, and rhonda

Posted

Daniels wife looked better. He lowered himself to that? Wtf momemt of the series with him, his wife, mcnulty, and rhonda

Both of them are meh. Give me Kima or even the chick that Marlo shot the tits off of.

Posted

so glad we got this guy... he was a beast at Alabama idk how he slipped through the draft.

ever since we signed him I have thought he would be great for carolina

Posted

When a guy starts 3 years on defense for Nick Saban, he can flat out play. Say what you want about Sabah being a douchebag and I won't disagree. However, that guy knows football - defense especially - and it's not like that Alabama roster is lacking talent.

Posted

so glad we got this guy... he was a beast at Alabama idk how he slipped through the draft.

ever since we signed him I have thought he would be great for carolina

Simple. He takes bad angles, subpar open field tackler, 4.6 speed, and struggles in zone coverage.

I like Lester but he's got a ton of work to do in order to be a full time starter.

Posted

he absolutely will be our best secondary pickup for a long time. excellent selection!

Posted

he absolutely will be our best secondary pickup for a long time. excellent selection!

Mike Mitchell says hi

Posted

Mike Mitchell says hi

tell him I said whats up but  he is aging! Nevertheless he's awesome but  Lester is hawking the ball! The kid is looking to close out drives and games. Mike wants to kill anything in his path! lol... 

Playing the man rather than  the ball can get you beat if you are over aggressive. Not taking anything away from Mike but the takeaways don't compare/coverage. 

Posted

ya i like lester dont get me wrong, but mike has easily made more of an impact, and its not just the numbers, hes a leader

Posted

tell him I said whats up but he is aging! Nevertheless he's awesome but Lester is hawking the ball! The kid is looking to close out drives and games. Mike wants to kill anything in his path! lol...

Playing the man rather than the ball can get you beat if you are over aggressive. Not taking anything away from Mike but the takeaways don't compare/coverage.

Mike Mitchell born in 1987

Robert Lester born in 1988

I wouldn't exactly say Mike Mitchell is "aging" when comparing him to Robert Lester

1 person likes this

Posted

1 person likes this