#46 Cpt slay a ho

Cpt slay a ho

Lord Flacko

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,982 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:37 PM

yet people want to get rid of him and put our chips all in barner.........no offesne to barner but i'd rather go with the Vet until he shows me otherwise

tbh the argument to get rid of either stew or d will is stupid imo, big cap hit in releasing stewart and big risk in not getting the same production by releasing d will, fans should be happy we have a rb who can carry the load if one goes down.

#47 tjmurray

tjmurray

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationMemphis, Tn

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:37 AM

yet people want to get rid of him and put our chips all in barner.........no offesne to barner but i'd rather go with the Vet until he shows me otherwise

tbh the argument to get rid of either stew or d will is stupid imo, big cap hit in releasing stewart and big risk in not getting the same production by releasing d will, fans should be happy we have a rb who can carry the load if one goes down.

Go with the vet??? But CRA said

Attached Files

#48 MichaelNewtonII

MichaelNewtonII

DRAFT JULIUS RANDLE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationESPN Studios

Posted 16 December 2013 - 10:14 AM

Stewart was the better, more gifted back of the two, when he first came out of college. If you thought DWill was better from day one, then you are an absolute idiot and your judgment of football players leaves much to be desired. (Which fits nicely with your avatar).

However, Stewart just got injured often and never could practice. That was his issue and still is.

I'm talking about day 1 of this season cocksmoker

#49 MichaelNewtonII

MichaelNewtonII

DRAFT JULIUS RANDLE

• HUDDLER
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationESPN Studios

Posted 16 December 2013 - 10:16 AM

You're never right. It's quite fitting with your avatar.

nah i am right stew is trash this year as i said he would be lets end the conversation here he has had 1 good year in his career, just because he plays for the panthers doesn't mean he's raw.

#50 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 24,648 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 10:32 AM

Go with the vet??? But CRA said

Oh noes!  CRA is such a hater....he predicted Williams going up against the top 2 rush defense wouldn't yield big results.  I was wrong.  It happens.  It was still an educated guess.

the week before I actually predicted him to have a big game  at NO by the way....

#51 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,506 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 10:40 AM

there's something to be said for momentum and the confidence that comes with being in as a starter that i think shouldn't be underplayed. i'm not a fan of a constant rotation between three, sometimes four guys.

Don't forget Cam... 

We basically have 5 players all spitting touches running the ball when Stew is healthy.

That's obscene...

#52 poorboysrev

poorboysrev

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:08 AM

Oh noes!  CRA is such a hater....he predicted Williams going up against the top 2 rush defense wouldn't yield big results.  I was wrong.  It happens.  It was still an educated guess.

the week before I actually predicted him to have a big game  at NO by the way....

None of us predicted New Orleans scoring on us that easy or our team not showing up so that killed any chance of us running late. Hopefully he goes into Saints killer mode  this time at home. We are going to need our best game to beat the Saints because you know they are desperate too. Maybe playing the Ryan's defense 3 weeks in a row finally helped us figure out how to move the ball against a 3-4. Man I hope we roll Cam out, boot leg, Run/pass options,move the pocket this time. I don't know why we keep sitting him back there like Eli Manning.

#53 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,881 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:28 AM

nah i am right stew is trash this year as i said he would be lets end the conversation here he has had 1 good year in his career, just because he plays for the panthers doesn't mean he's raw.

Good god you're a dolt. Step away from the computer and post when you frontal lobe is fully developed.

#54 MichaelNewtonII

MichaelNewtonII

DRAFT JULIUS RANDLE

• HUDDLER
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationESPN Studios

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:15 PM

Good god you're a dolt. Step away from the computer and post when you frontal lobe is fully developed.

he is not good you have a bias to him because he is a panthers player I try to look at players from an unbiased point of view which obviously you do not.

#55 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,586 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:18 PM

D. Williams showed why he gets paid.

That doesn't mean we're better without Stew.

Stewart is a great back. Which is why I love watching him run. He breaks more tackles, while have the burst to take it to the house if he gets into the open field.

#56 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,881 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:27 PM

he is not good you have a bias to him because he is a panthers player I try to look at players from an unbiased point of view which obviously you do not.

I'm sorry but you're a dingbat. Any poster who says J-Stew had one good season obviously never watched him play in the last 5 years.

I swear, these Cam bandwagon fans are the worst on this site.

#57 MichaelNewtonII

MichaelNewtonII

DRAFT JULIUS RANDLE

• HUDDLER
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationESPN Studios

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:31 PM

I'm sorry but you're a dingbat. Any poster who says J-Stew had one good season obviously never watched him play in the last 5 years.

Cam bandwagon? I was born and raised in Raleigh, North Carolina a panthers fan way before the times of cam newton. Peppers was my childhood hero football player. don't get it twisted, old timer.

#58 MichaelNewtonII

MichaelNewtonII

DRAFT JULIUS RANDLE

• HUDDLER
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationESPN Studios

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:33 PM

he's had one 1000 yard season and only 2 with more than 4 TDs

#59 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,881 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:38 PM

he's had one 1000 yard season and only 2 with more than 4 TDs

No, you're a bandwagon fan. Even the biggest D-Will fan will tell you that J-Stew has had more than one good season. You haven't watched a damn game prior to Cam being drafted. So please, don't pretend. 

#60 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,298 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:42 PM

Barner suck! The kid is not capable of being 3 down back. I have not yet seen anything positive out of him including from ST. Barner couldnt even catch a damn kickoff return yesterday. Move forward with Tolbert and Dwill. Stewart is basically finished.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com