Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Home crowd has made great strides this year.

47 posts in this topic

Posted

I have been impressed with the home crowd this season and their understanding of being quiet while on offense.

Not sure if anyone else had noticed, but it has been MUCH better than in years past.

Posted

When i was at the jets game and we were driving I think the possession of the second field goal. I actually saw people telling other people to shut the hell up and be quiet it was great. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks

1 person likes this

Posted

I did hear a woman call in to the Mac attack saying she runs up and down the aisle screaming we need more touchdowns. She went on to say everyone always tells her to sit down and shut up. My first thought was she is doing this on offense!! That's the only thing that makes sense. Mac didn't even mention that, just commended her on being such a great fan.

1 person likes this

Posted

I like to call security on people. It's really fun. I'll be sitting in section 506, or even at home, & text that stupid number.

"Guy in section 547 row F slapping his children & flipping off elderly couple."

Posted

The only fail they had on Sunday was some people in front of us started cheering during our 4th and 2 attempt. We were in that end zone end too

Posted

The one time where it wasn't quiet on offense was the first play after the blocked punt. And there were people encouraging cheering in sections 544 and 545. After the first play, it died almost entirely. For the most part, the two games I was at this year (Falcons and Jets), the crowd was REALLY good. Still a bit late getting into the stadium, and they tend to opt for standing in long ass lines at halftime rather than making it back to their seats for 2nd half kickoff. And people randomly leaving during the game. I absolutely hate the constant traffic up and down the steps. It's never ending. Why the fug even pay for the ticket?

1 person likes this

Posted

Agreed. Much much better.

Posted

I was at the Pats game and thought the crowd was pretty electric.  There were far too many Pats fans in the stands, however. 

1 person likes this

Posted

The only fail they had on Sunday was some people in front of us started cheering during our 4th and 2 attempt. We were in that end zone end too

Yep, the crowd went back to their old ways there. You could definitely hear it on TV.

But I did notice the crowd queiting down at the right times during the Pats game.

Posted

It's sad that in today's day and age the majority of a 72,000 person crowd does not know how in the fug to act at a football game. We've been kicking ass for years in SEC stadiums. Just do what you normally do at an SEC game.

1 person likes this