Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two serious questions about Kaepernick

58 posts in this topic

Posted

Who cares?  The sooner the thug has a Theismann-like injury, the better off the league will be.

The sooner the league has less fans like you, the better the league will be.

Posted

Reminds me of an odd thing prior to the game.

According to Joe person, Kaepernick's pre-game conference call was hastily ended by a 49ers official after just 3 minutes, 50 seconds.

I found that strange, but never saw any word on the 'why' of it.

He was probably just mindlessly rambling and made no sense. That's my guess. 

Though the media doesn't talk about it, Kaepernick makes Cam (even at his worst) appear like Winston Churchill behind the microphone. 

They focus on what they want to focus on it appears; the media?

Posted

wait...did you sign up after the game? 

edit: no 

damn it!

You would think they would have moved on by now. 

Why are they still patrolling Panther boards, and not Seahawks????

1 person likes this

Posted

My question is whether or not he's hit puberty yet?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Posted

You would think they would have moved on by now. 

Why are they still patrolling Panther boards, and not Seahawks????

Because he's scared of the 12th man .... just a guess! :-)

Posted

Who cares? The sooner the thug has a Theismann-like injury, the better off the league will be.

the fug, man? Seriously?

1 person likes this

Posted

whooooo caaaaares

3 people like this

Posted

FWIW, I retracted my post from earlier upon review and encouragement from others for the reason listed.

Posted

Why does the media let it clothing attire pass? Because his name isn't Cam Newton... bet your house if Cam showed up to a presser dressed like a street thug the media would be all over it. But it's ok, because we all know that when both these guy's careers are over who will be at the top of their game.

Posted

( a ) He does not always do the presser with Gore. He's done it with Crabtree, Boldin, by himself, etc. He does this so as to not hog all the limelight. He's trying to reinforce to his teammates that he is there working the grind with them and doesn't think too highly of himself.

( b ) Why he dresses the way he does:

Why does Tom Brady dress like a metrosexual for press conferences? My guess is he likes the look.

(A) it's obvious Kap is uncomfortable with public speaking in any interview he ever does(which is fine because not everyone can do it)

(B) Tom Brady is a metro which is why he's always left hanging on the bench.

C. Fun fact: cam Newton never wears the same suit twice.

Posted

(upon further review, I was a bit harsh in my statement.....he is a piece of poo thug, but we all know how karma will bite you in the ass hard....carry on)

And you say that based on what, his 4.0 GPA? The fact that he's never been in trouble in his life? Is it all the charity work he does with children?

I know you're from North Carolina, but not every brown guy with a sideways hat and tattoos is a "thug" Your family tree grows straight fricking UP doesn't it.

Posted

Why does the media let it clothing attire pass? Because his name isn't Cam Newton... bet your house if Cam showed up to a presser dressed like a street thug the media would be all over it. But it's ok, because we all know that when both these guy's careers are over who will be at the top of their game.

In actuality there are a few toobags in the media who have said something about his appearance, the most recent of which complained about the red vest outfit he wore after the game.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/49ers-Colin-Kaepernick-Helps-Young-Fashion-Designer-240644591.html

After beating the Carolina Panthers on Sunday, San Francisco 49ers Quarterback Colin Kaepernick stepped to the podium to field questions from the media decked out in a red vest and backwards hat.

Critics were quick to pounce on Kap’s flipped lid, but they missed the entire point of his wardrobe.

The vest was designed by a 13-year-old named Jeremiah Jones.  The seventh grade fashion aficionado is a big 49ers fan and founder of JYoungin, an up-and-coming clothing brand. Jones sent Kaepernick the vest after learning they both have November birthdays.

Yeah thug lyfe yo!