Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Clown

The Browns continue to be a dumpster fire (Banner and Lombardi fired)

85 posts in this topic

well they are calling this the greatest offseason ever....

no one has mentioned it being late or the timing at all. they all seem to like farmer

You beat me to it.

They are acting like they won the Super Bowl, amirite Rum?

1 person likes this

The browns have to be the most horribly ran organization in all of football, right?

The loyalty of the Cleveland fan base is astonishing given what they've been through with this team... now they just need something to cheer for. Tampa has a SB trophy and they can't even fill half the stadium but these Browns fans keep showing up. 

their fans are the most stunningly loyal and hardcore in the NFL.  god help the host city if/when hell freezes over and we're watching them in the super bowl.

2 people like this

The browns have to be the most horribly ran organization in all of football, right?

Right now, that'd be hard to argue against.

The League would still have to approve any relocation.  Given that they had to expand to return a team to Cleveland last time, I just can't see them going down that road again.

I'm not sure Haslam could be a bigger idiot than I give him credit for right now.

Maybe.  Or maybe it explains a lot :unsure:

Browns fans are hailing him as the Messiah.

their fans are the most stunningly loyal and hardcore in the NFL.  god help the host city if/when hell freezes over and we're watching them in the super bowl.

the only reason people even care about the browns is because those fans are the definition of fanatical.

i've never seen people that just accept losing but keep rooting/sacrificing for a team in that fashion.

The Cleveland Browns - they always have the hardest schedule in football simply because they can never play themselves.

Browns fans are hailing him as the Messiah.

Every year there are fans calling for their team to fire everybody because they didn't win the Super Bowl.

Now they've found a team that will actually do it.  They should all become Browns fans.

1 person likes this

Well I don't about the rest of you, but I am just shocked.

Lombardi traded Trent Richardson for a 1st and gets fired?! That was pure genius.

Now they will bring in a new GM who will want his own coach after hiring a new one?

It is beyond awful there.