Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam Mills Fan

Greg Hardy is an immature manchild losing fans everyday

117 posts in this topic

I have absolutely no beef with Hardy or anyone else wanting to get paid as much as humanly possible. I also have no problem with Hardy's play on the field as I think he's approaching Peppers levels of greatness. However, this child is getting more annoying with each tweet and Instagram he posts. This guy is obsessed with money. It's like when someone has a funny joke that completely runs it into the ground. It was cute the first time he was all blunt about it and said he wanted to get paid, but Greg Hardy has tweeted or Instagrammed at least 75 times about how much money he wants or how anyone criticizing him for it is a hater (this last part makes sense when you consider he goes to Elevation Church). Enough already guy. Every time you tweet or Instagram this same money line, it doesn't help you one bit in getting a new contract. If anything it's making Gettleman more annoyed with how publicly you're doing this. Dave Gettleman isn't following you on Twitter; average joes many living paycheck to paycheck are. I'm personally not exactly in the poor house, but any NFL player constantly bitching about money is someone I can't bring myself to root for the moment he steps off the field. He's 25 years old and has made roughly $700,000 a year since he came into the league. Give it a rest.

Greg's obviously a fan favorite and had a break out season during a contract year. But immediately after our season ended the guy was pumping his PR machine by appearing on every single sports talk show and made his rounds at the Super Bowl. I have no problem with talk as long as he backs it up. He did more public talking the week after the super bowl than Pep did during his entire career here. 

1 person likes this

So, is this another reason to not be on twitter?

life is much better when you stay away from facebook, twitter, and instagram.

3 people like this

I have absolutely no beef with Hardy

*sees thread title*

*Sees who started the thread.*

post-25067-And-Here-We-Go-Joker-gif-Imgu

1 person likes this

i hope hardy stays.

i'm not going to begrudge him this moment to try and make the most money possible. he knows he's getting ready to make a poo ton of money and he's understandably excited about it. it's a big thing that very few can say they've experienced. this is a really big deal to him just as it would be to anyone in that situation. i'm not going to look down on his excitement in this moment or they way he shows it. this is his moment. i don't blame him for milking it.

No. If you work a job and some guy you are outperforming makes 8 or 10 times what you make, sooner or later you will be annoyed and want more. Football is also brutal. Get your money now.

Sent from my XT1060 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

So you take to social media about your salary? 

The fans do not care how much you are going to make, only that you are going to earh your salary.  Right now, the thought of giving this guy a $20m sigining bonus is concerning.  This contract is not a reward for what he has done but an agreement for what he will do.

Hardy and his agent walk a thin line when over emphasizing money. The better teams realize that they are paying for future, not past performance and many have been burned by players who "take the money and run". If they consider Hardy a loose cannon, the number of interested teams will decrease and likely so will his contract.

Pepper greatness? Peppers was never great just flashes. 

He is 25 years old. This will most likely be his biggest contract of his career.  Should he slow down on the chatter? Yes, but the man should be paid.

Lol at Pep was never great. Why? Cause we didn't pay him and he went somewhere that would? smh

Tag and trade

Go for Mike Evans

You want big time results, get big time players :woo:

The worst part of this is him talking about how much dough that he wants and how it affects the way that his teammates view him. I could care less about the rich talking about getting richer.I think Hardy needs to realize that he is not a rapper, some solo act that can talk about himself all the time, but a guy who is part of a 53 man unit. A unit that has to share a certain amount of $ and this dude is going on and on about how much of that he should get? I would be pissed as a teammate.

I would lmao@ this thread, if it wasn't soo sad. Far,far too many judgemental assholes being bred. Thank God we have the moral authority, reading twitter and instagram.