Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kenny Britt visiting Carolina

268 posts in this topic

Posted

The more this plays out(silence) the more I'm inclined to believe we are all over this deal. Britt's only real chance to "easily" showcase being a number 1 and getting paid like a no.1 is to come here for a year! Too much competition for the ball in NE and St.Louis. We have a mentor in Cotchery. He will get his shot here. Cotchery/Draft Pick/underwood/Olsen are just good enough to keep defenses honest with him.

Oddly, probably favors the "black,running QB" since most of his success came with Vince Young.

Most likely, they are in a tug of war with Getts, hoping the "50%" leaked info might push him to cave on whatever is up for negotiation.

Maybe I'm just wishful thinking. But his best chance at going over 1000yds and getting PAID next year is in CLT

1 person likes this

Posted

no ones knows for real if he was here or not? I hate this

Posted

The more this plays out(silence) the more I'm inclined to believe we are all over this deal. Britt's only real chance to "easily" showcase being a number 1 and getting paid like a no.1 is to come here for a year! Too much competition for the ball in NE and St.Louis. We have a mentor in Cotchery. He will get his shot here. Cotchery/Draft Pick/underwood/Olsen are just good enough to keep defenses honest with him.

Oddly, probably favors the "black,running QB" since most of his success came with Vince Young.

Most likely, they are in a tug of war with Getts, hoping the "50%" leaked info might push him to cave on whatever is up for negotiation.

Maybe I'm just wishful thinking. But his best chance at going over 1000yds and getting PAID next year is in CLT

Posted

sure hope so

Posted

what about miles austin,

Posted

no ones knows for real if he was here or not? I hate this

ESPN says he has but I haven't heard or seen anything on it. But Webb had worked out and signed with the Panthers and no one knew. 

Posted

ESPN says he has but I haven't heard or seen anything on it. But Webb had worked out and signed with the Panthers and no one knew.

ESPN says "reportedly", so they don't know either...as per the usual.

1 person likes this

Posted

what about miles austin,

Miles Austin's market is dry... The Jets showed interest at the beginning of March and that's about it.

It's probably for the best that we won't sign him (his hamstring is probably melting off)

Posted

ESPN says "reportedly", so they don't know either...as per the usual.

Touche sir... Touche

1 person likes this

Posted

That's all he signed for..wow

Posted

Fug Britt , who needs him, fugging bum.

.......we have Mcnutt.

1 person likes this