Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How far can Big Al carry the Bobcats

19 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I suppose you tards enjoy losing. We could tank again and get an overrated player with the third pick in the draft and then we will have wasted another year. As a small market nba team we are doing it the right way. Sign mid level guys and have moderate success while continuing to develop the roster. A couple more successful signings and the hornets will be in the top half of the eastern conference.

A high draft pick guarantees zero and in the past decade plus it has only helped okc and Cleveland. The once in a generation players don't come along very often. This draft doesn't have any either although people continuously claim it is deep.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I honestly am excited about this team and think we can get hot in the Playoff (not this year). This year if we get the 7 or 8 we will be out but I see a better match up if we play the pacers. Also if we get the 6 we are going to the next round. 

I think this team is missing our Bradley Beal at SG. If we can get a pure shooter with athleticism we will have a real good chance. 

1. PG - Kemba: i like him more than most. I feel like his passing has gotten worlds better this year and i truly feel like next year he will be a very good allstar player. Need a backup 

2. SG - Biggest need on the team. Hendo is not the answer. Neal is a good off the bench player but needs to work on his defense  

3. SF - I like MKG as our 'glue guy' and CDR seems to be a good bench guy. 

4. PF - McBob and Zeller. Starting to really like Zeller and am hoping he gets more PT. Mcbob has been up and down but when hes knocking down the 3 we are good on offense

5. C - Big Al - better than anything we could have gotten in the draft in my opinion. We wouldn't have been in the top 3. Also Bizmack is the ultimate tease. I love his D and hate his offense bc he still cant catch

Posted · Report post

I suppose you tards enjoy losing. We could tank again and get an overrated player with the third pick in the draft and then we will have wasted another year. As a small market nba team we are doing it the right way. Sign mid level guys and have moderate success while continuing to develop the roster. A couple more successful signings and the hornets will be in the top half of the eastern conference.

A high draft pick guarantees zero and in the past decade plus it has only helped okc and Cleveland. The once in a generation players don't come along very often. This draft doesn't have any either although people continuously claim it is deep.

It helped Cleveland lol?

Posted · Report post

Lebron

It helped Cleveland lol?

Posted · Report post

Lebron

Oh, I thought you meant Kyrie.

Posted · Report post

I hope we can at least get a playoff win if we don't move up from 6th.

Posted · Report post

Maybe you should proof read your post. It might help convince some of the other guys that don't watch basketball. At least know the names of our players and speak/write in proper grammar. 

Plus come up with some new info, you have already started threads about this.

Go Away

Who was this directed towards?