Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason Avant Visiting Panthers Monday

229 posts in this topic

Posted

Patriots, Seahawks and to a lesser extent, the Ravens were WR-by-committee and were successful with solid QB play, a running game and stout defense.  IMO, we have 3 of those 4 things locked down.  Not saying we will be world beaters, but this collection of WRs plus an ace gamebreaker out of the draft, and we are looking better than last year at the WR position, IMO.  I'd almost be tempted to go Amaro at 28 and then Moncrief/Allen in the 2nd.

Posted

I would understand this potential signing more if cotchery wasn't here already.

1 person likes this

Posted

No, all I want is for this team to f*cking suck and for you to finally get in bed with some sort of mecha 2005 Steve Smith/Megatron hybrid so you can finally relieve that tension you're obviously having, that is all I want.

I'm a realist, I don't hold my tongue, I don't sugarcoat poo, and I don't give a fug what anybody thinks. I keep telling you people that.

Signing Jason Avant is a down grade from Lafell. What happened to giving the new guys a chance, isn't that what y'all alleged was Gettlemans plan? So why are we visiting with old mediocre receivers? Sounds like desperation to me.

Gettleman can sign fuging Lil Wayne to play middle linebacker after releasing Luke and some idiot here will say, but dude he's wayyy cheaper and we have no money.

1 person likes this

Posted

Don't worry, we won't sign him.

Posted

It took him eight years to get 3,600 yards. I guess we're collecting washed up receivers now.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm a realist, I don't hold my tongue, I don't sugarcoat poo, and I don't give a fug what anybody thinks. I keep telling you people that.

Signing Jason Avant is a down grade from Lafell. What happened to giving the new guys a chance, isn't that what y'all alleged was Gettlemans plan? So why are we visiting with old mediocre receivers? Sounds like desperation to me.

Gettleman can sign fuging Lil Wayne to play middle linebacker after releasing Luke and some idiot here will say, but dude he's wayyy cheaper and we have no money.

You are far from a realist. If you were, you would have already recognized the situation we are in at the present and are trying to get better for the future. You are a huge negative person. It's so funny how these types of people always call themselves "realists". You put the real realists to shame.

6 people like this

Posted

You are far from a realist. If you were, you would have already recognized the situation we are in at the present and are trying to get better for the future. You are a huge negative person. It's so funny how these types of people always call themselves "realists". You put the real realists to shame.

I'm not sure why no one here can admit right now our receivers are much worse than last year, and probably will be next season.

Posted

I'm sorry, I meant get better than last year. Not this current crap poo we call a receiving corps.

Damn, I missed the draft?

Posted

You are far from a realist. If you were, you would have already recognized the situation we are in presently and are trying to get better for the future. You are a huge negative person. It's so funny how these types of people always call themselves "realists". You put the real realists to shame.

Realist

1. a person who tends to view or represent things as they really are.

So what's the reality of our wr position?

Posted

I'm not sure why no one here can admit right now our receivers are much worse than last year, and probably will be next season.

I'm not sure why there are people here that think our cap is just dandy and we have millions of money to spend.

Posted

Damn, I missed the draft?

Damn, 31 other teams draft too? Who knew?

Posted

Realist

1. a person who tends to view or represent things as they really are.

So what's the reality of our wr position?

To get a group of receivers that don't negatively affect our cap in the future, but can still positively contribute right now. Are you really this dense?

1 person likes this