Oh boy not you again. For the LAST time. The point is not comparing East Carolina to an ACC School. My point when bashing UNC is that, and read it slowly if you have to because we've talked about this before, their accomplishments when compared to their resources are flat out dissapointing. As an ACC program that has all of the stroke and the money in the state, UNC flat out sucks by all power program standards. No modern day conference championships to talk about, no BCS bowls, academic misconduct. It's a complete disaster and nothing has come of it.
And what's worse? This school you've been bashing currently has a better team, and embarrassed UNC out of their own building last year. Of course they should be better than ECU, but unfortunately right now they just flat out aren't. And they can't beat a team headlined by a 2* QB and a walk on WR.
So you, just like every other UNC fan, are just making moot points. They aren't arguments because no one cares how much more money UNC has or how many more players UNC has in the NFL (which I admit is a f*cking hilarious argument). Hey, how many UNC Quarterbacks have gone to Pro Bowls? How many UNC running backs have had 2000 yard rushing seasons? I mean come on dude you're about as smart as the other guy.
- Resources mean nothing without proper leadership and coaching... maybe you should read Tony Dungy's book and get back to me. Since Fedora got to UNC he's been successful. Two years ago we would have been Coastal champs if it wasn't for the sanctions and last year was an abnormality due to Renner's injury and we still managed to thrash the mighty Bearcats of the AAC. Also look at the conference, there is always one very good team in the ACC year after year (FSU, Clemson, Miami, Virginia Tech, and this year Duke). The competition is tough so saying that UNC has failed is flat out wrong. If that's the case than Arkansas by all standards is just as bad as UNC based on your silly standard of failure.
- Oh boy lol... In what world is ECU better than UNC? You are taking an utterly small sample size. Year in and year out UNC is better than ECU. How many times to I have to repeat it... ECU has beaten Carolina twice in 14 years... TWICE. Try reading my post instead of acting like a complete fool.
- Oh really no one cares about money and draft picks? Then why is the main reason of college football to produce revenue for the school? Maybe YOU don't care about money because you aren't intellectual enough to understand the business side of football but trust me, others care.
- How many times do I have to say it, Carolina has beaten ECU so many times that it's not even funny. We're bound to drop a game from time to time and I literally don't care who your team is led by because at the end of the day, the winner isn't decided by who was 4* recruit and who was a walk-on. It's decided by preparation, game-plan, and execution.
- You're right it's not like one of the greatest defensive players in NFL history went to UNC or one of the best centers etc... let's only mention quarterback and running back so it looks like I know what I'm talking about when I'm actually making a fool out of myself.
You legit might be the most biased and possibly the most uninformed poster in this section and that is saying something.