Pros of Indiana
- established team chemistry
Cons of Indiana
- being locked in on a longer term term deal that maxes you out at $8 million and places you, years later, in a weaker free agency market.
Pros of Carolina
- a shorter contact that gives him just enough time to clean up his image and hit the free agency market in a summer where he can earn much more than $8 or $9 million a year. Unlike a 5 year deal that was pro Indy, bad for Lance.
- a team where he can be the #1 option and get to show off his skills on another level. He was never going to get that chance in Indy. Too make cooks in the kitchen.
- a fresh start, a way to leave the past behind.
Cons of Carolina
None really, if he behaves and comes to play