Oh where to start with this foolishness...
1. Only 2 QBs have thrown over 250. Stafford/Brady. PadStafford gained 75 yards vs prevent. Brady had 253. They both needed to throw over 40x. This is true!
2. You say 1-13 yet included the losses they had against the Bears. Brilliant!
3. How exactly did Brady give a “gift”? The down mixup? So he would have thrown a better ball, which hit the bears defender between the numbers, had he known it was 4th down and not 3rd? Lol He was at his own 35 yard line with 30 seconds left and no timeouts and throwing to the middle of the field. That game was over!
4. The Panthers have only 3 wins vs teams with a combined win record of 4. Bears have 4 wins vs teams with a combined record of 4. The Panthers and Bears have only 1 quality win a piece. It’s a tie.
5. When the Bears lost to the Colts, by 1 score, they were the #1 defense in the NFL and they had Darius Leonard. That was a loss but a quality opponent. However, Rivers struggled, and that’s the argument I’m trying to make. Bridgewater is going to struggle vs the best pass defense in the league on Sunday.