Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nctarheel0619

2015 NBA Draft Thread

The buzz on Twitter for the last 18 hours has been Lamb and pick 14 for Barnes and pick 9. So it looks like it will end up being Rindour and pick 9 since reports of Barnes not ending up in OKC were accurate.

My prediction is Booker with pick 9 and Hunter with pick 14. I really hope we end up with Booker some how. We need shooting and Hunter has bust written all over him.

We better not drop 5 spots for Jeremy Lamb. The dude has shown nothing so far in the NBA and we shouldn't be giving up any value for him outside of eating his cap hit.

I think it could be a smokescreen, no joke.  

I've read the Suns really want him and rumors are they want to trade up to our spot.  They have pick #13

Chad Ford thinks Kaminsky could go as high as #4, I think that's ridiculous.

We have got to do something to get more length and scoring from the PG position, brian roberts just doesn't cut it.  I'm still holding out hope that we can nab d'angelo russell via trade up or otherwise.

We have got to do something to get more length and scoring from the PG position, brian roberts just doesn't cut it.  I'm still holding out hope that we can nab d'angelo russell via trade up or otherwise.

Russell will go either 2 or 3. No way we can trade up that far. Best bet is to move up to 5 or 6 and get mudiay

Rumor is the Lakers are considering Russell at 2 which completely screws the Sixers who (I guess) are still hitching their wagon to the Embiid project and it would make sense that the alleged Celtics - Okafor rumor comes into play and wow this draft could get wild.