Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Port City Cat Fan

cam vs jake

watching the fan fest and they showed cam signing autographs. he grabs one, walks a few feet and signs another. what would it hurt to be more like jake? jake walked down the hill with sharpie in hand and signed until they made him leave. jake was a popular figure as well and drew crowds but he was there for almost everyone. i would think that if cam was same way, crowds wouldn't be as bad. i will say that i was able to get him his rookie year but extremely lucky to do so. just a thought. what say you?

I say he does far more than his fair share for the fans and the community, why can't ee ever just be happy? 

as i said i did not get snubbed. just wanted to hear your thoughts on the difference of personality. i am not slamming cam in any way. i have been to camp for the last ten years and just wondered what triggered one to stay until the end and one to just sign a few.

Damn I swear people always has to find something to nitpick about Cam. Smh.

I saw videos of him signing lots of autographs at training camp. He can't sign everything. It would take forever.

Also, who wants Cam to be Jake? I sure as hell don't. LOL!

Because if he spent more time signing everybody's autograph people would go "WHY IS CAM SPENDING ALL THAT TIME SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS HE NEEDS TO BE HITTING THE PLAYBOOK AND WORKING ON HIS MECHANICS!"

All I've read is how cam does a great job giving autographs and seeing fans.  I've also heard he spends far more time with the kids than he does with the adults, so he's probably done giving autographs after he signs stuff for the kids.  Cam and Jake were both great in this respect, I mean, it's hardly like we have someone like Jay Cutler running our offense, and we've been lucky to have a fair amount of actually good guys QB the team.

fug off. Cam signs more than anyone should expect him to.

If Cam signed every autograph asked of him he would have the worst case of carpel tunnel ever known to man.

Has nothing to do with Jake. Get off the manz nutz.

If I was a professional athlete I would never sign anything for anyone, period. Autographs are the dumbest thing ever and I have never asked for one despite meeting a number of celebrities.