Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

Final Panthers Cuts

So who do we have left at WR? Funch, cotch and gin?

Not saying he won't, but knowing our staff, I wouldn't be surprised if they keep him, Fozzy, and Wegher, or Fozzy gets cut (based off of preseason performance vs the other two), unless they're able to secure another receiver they like. 

With them cutting Bersin AND Lucas it means a spot opened up somewhere else for the time being. 

Remember that we might also need an extra spot on defense with 3 of our top 4 CBs injured right now.

Tillman, Norman, T Williams injured.

Leaves Bene, opening spots perhaps for 2 more among Heath, Byndom,  Lou Young

So who do we have left at WR? Funch, cotch and gin?

Norwood and Philly Brown...   Hopefully someone else is coming in ASAP. 

Edited by Proudiddy

While on the subject of Todman, I was checking Twitter to see if there's anything about him, and I was reminded that @NFL featured his TD the other night.  Such a sweet play.

Looks like Marlowe is safe based on random twitter.

It was me that tweeted it out. Alverez and I know Dean's mom she just let us know he called and made the 53.

Edited by dkmilitary
  • Pie 3

Sure looks as though we were bringing in our hopeful PS players early in this process.  I am speculating that everyone after Bersin., Ball, Brown, and of course, Boykin gets an offer.  Tough day for your last name to begin with the letter B it would seem.

Edited by MHS831

5 safeties seems kind of unlikely if you look at the numbers game... Could Roman be on the bubble?

• Pie 1

5 safeties seems kind of unlikely if you look at the numbers game... Could Roman be on the bubble?

If the coaches watch film and there is a God in heaven, one would have to think so.