Carolina Huddle

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Panthers Trade for Jared Allen

So anywho...

This is more of an indictment of Ealy's play then it is about Charles Johnsons injury. 

Ah I see then. So you in your infantilism went vintage "stopped reading at X brah haha ill tell him i got the best overused gif" and couldnt maintain attention long enough through a tweet sized post. You probably thought of that gif immediately didnt you?

Sad, man.

So are you gonna say anything productive at some point or you just gonna bash all night?  Just curious that's all.

Ah I see then. So you in your infantilism went vintage "stopped reading at X brah haha ill tell him i got the best overused gif" and couldnt maintain attention long enough through a tweet sized post. You probably thought of that gif immediately didnt you?

Sad, man.

I love when people use the term "sad" on here.  What you are actually trying to convey is that you feel you are intellectually superior to the other poster.  I find that sad.   

He could've started over Jimmy yesterday and had the same outcome.  

Damn Fox has some shitty luck. He has Pickles as QB twice.   He'll even Gase can't make the Pickles a QB. 

Much needed pass rush help. With Charles Johnson now out for several games, the Panthers had little choice. 

This also underlines the slow progress Kony Ealy has seen and has been largely invisible this season, other than penalties. 

UPDATE

When Carolina has their next home game, the organization should let him beat a hole in that keep pounding drum. Get all the defense and crowd all fired up!

Damn Fox has some shitty luck. He has Pickles as QB twice.   He'll even Gase can't make the Pickles a QB. 

At least this time he will get to rebuild his team by tanking in his first season as head coach.  

So anywho...

This is more of an indictment of Ealy's play then it is about Charles Johnsons injury. 

Ealy has been doing a whole lot of nothing to bad teams so I guess they figured they would not try there luck with Sea and GB.  It was a smart move if you ask me. Also CJ has not looked healthy all year, I would not be surprised if we cut him next year, keep Allen, and draft a DE next year. 

Love this move  based on the simple economics of the trade. 

Not sure how much Allen has left in the tank, but at this low cost,  it won't hurt the team at all. 

He could've started over Jimmy yesterday and had the same outcome.  

Hell he'd be the starter in San Francisco and it would be a hell of an improvement. 

ok sorry, I am a little lazy and don't have the time to search through 26 pages, but does anyone know how they intend to make room for Allen? Who gets cut/Waived? Or is CJ going to IR?

I love when people use the term "sad" on here.  What you are actually trying to convey is that you feel you are intellectually superior to the other poster.  I find that sad.   

Saying "sad" on the internet is just a cheap easy way to irritate somebody youre arguing with.  I dont think it has anything to do with egotism. 

At least this time he will get to rebuild his team by tanking in his first season as head coach.  

True but it has to be like dating the fugly girl all year so your not alone.  He'll fox didn't even clap for Pickles, it was just a slow chew on his bubble gum. 

ok sorry, I am a little lazy and don't have the time to search through 26 pages, but does anyone know how they intend to make room for Allen? Who gets cut/Waived? Or is CJ going to IR?

we won't know until tomorrow

Saying "sad" on the internet is just a cheap easy way to irritate somebody youre arguing with.  I dont think it has anything to do with egotism. 

i keep going backwards and i still can't figure out what you guys are arguing about

Not to piss on anyone's parade but both Bears and Vikings fans claim he is washed up. Let's hope that magic we've had with bringing in players from different teams: Mitchell, Ginn, Drayton Florence, Kurt Coleman, etc. rubs off on Allen 

Well with the bears, as has been mentioned, he was out of his element. As far as the Vikings, there's a good chance he's "washed up" like Smitty was "washed up" to some folks around here... I mean take that attiude & imagine he went to the Falcons.