Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

rodeo

ABCB is the only rhyme scheme

sitting here watching the saints and rams and thinking about the chuds or suspected redhats on the saints roster (drew brees, michael thomas). who do we have on our roster? i’m pretty sure gano but i don’t remember why i think that. some posters are convinced greg olsen is going to end up in politics. will he be a republican and happily fund the death camps or will he be a democrat and reluctantly fund the death camps? nothing would surprise me with cam but idk for sure what his deal is.

obviously a lot of millionaires are gonna vote in their class interest so i’m wondering more about aggressively shitty assholes like brees and thomas.

19 hours ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

sitting here watching the saints and rams and thinking about the chuds or suspected redhats on the saints roster (drew brees, michael thomas). who do we have on our roster? i’m pretty sure gano but i don’t remember why i think that. some posters are convinced greg olsen is going to end up in politics. will he be a republican and happily fund the death camps or will he be a democrat and reluctantly fund the death camps? nothing would surprise me with cam but idk for sure what his deal is.

obviously a lot of millionaires are gonna vote in their class interest so i’m wondering more about aggressively shitty assholes like brees and thomas.

Gano for sure. He posted a Chic Fil A post on twitter after Huckabee's "Appreciation Day." He went back and deleted it, but you can still find it.

I'm not sure about anyone else on our roster. But, you're right. Most of it will come down to class interest.

I'm not even sure a lot of pro athletes even vote. I think they're too ignorant to care tbqh.

20 hours ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

my read on Cam is that he has a good heart but is politically oblivious and doesn't care one way or another. when Eric Reid kneels, Cam is like "hey that's cool." he did the black power fist after a TD that year. but also at the same time when Mister forbid the team from kneeling he was also like "sure that's cool whatever." i don't expect that he's ever voted or will ever vote, tbh.

as far as the rest of the team, Shaq is a leftist. Peppers too, there is an undercurrent that is there between Shaq and Peppers and Reid, i think they probably have influenced several of our players.

i read CMC as 100% republican, because of that affected aggressively polite thing he does where he can't have a normal conversation and is like yes sir to a random reporter. like the kind of conservative who thinks the harder he shakes your hand the more "good guy" he is.

i don't think we have any full on maga chuds. republicans yes but not full fledged alt-righters.

Edited by rodeo
  • Pie 4

2 minutes ago, rodeo said:

i read CMC as 100% republican, because of that affected aggressively polite thing he does where he can't have a normal conversation and is like yes sir to a random reporter. like the kind of conservative who thinks the harder he shakes your hand the more "good guy" he is.

There's a little bit of that in Luke, too, especially when he first came into the league.

Part of the problem, in professional sports in general, is that you still have an underlying dogma of "thanking god" etc. that you never get to really grow out of because you're always in the public eye. Even Cam still does his little finger lick/prayer thing a lot.

I want to give CMC the benefit of the doubt right now. He's at least exhibited an artistic side (via music) which I think allows people raised strictly conservative to shed some of it. The kid's never known real hardship, most likely, because of his family. I also think he's legitimately shy, and somewhat naive.

not going to the nerd forum so good thing we have this very relevant thread to post in. i'm doing a madden franchise playing the jets (picked randomly) and i just saw 35 year old Cam come up as a free agent. i already have a 99 rated qb but i couldn't just let him retire so i signed him and out of curiosity went to edit and changed his position to TE. he's absolutely dominating lmfao. he can't run routes but he has 72 catching stat, so i just have him do streaks up the seam and hit him when he's open and he never goes down on the first attempt, he trucks everyone in his path then does his superman in the endzone. it's pretty hysterical.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, rodeo said:

not going to the nerd forum so good thing we have this very relevant thread to post in. i'm doing a madden franchise playing the jets (picked randomly) and i just saw 35 year old Cam come up as a free agent. i already have a 99 rated qb but i couldn't just let him retire so i signed him and out of curiosity went to edit and changed his position to TE. he's absolutely dominating lmfao. he can't run routes but he has 72 catching stat, so i just have him do streaks up the seam and hit him when he's open and he never goes down on the first attempt, he trucks everyone in his path then does his superman in the endzone. it's pretty hysterical.

you should play left4dead

BOOMER

ok i need to know something that i'm embarrassed to ask anyone i know irl so i'm coming here to the tinderbox to ask people i know and trust

@AggieLean @SZ James (banned) @ImaginaryKev @332nd

you guys are AAs and i love you all very much, and i need to know why in 50% of the twitter videos i see that an AA films in their house, the smoke alarm is chirping.

• Beer 1

This thread in the main forum that has turned into a Jake vs. Cam debate as far as who is the Panthers QB GOAT. Lots of culture in this one.