• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dex

A Quiet Place

1 hour ago, Moose Hoover said:

Yeah, they really NAILED it.

haha

Saw it, really liked it, only shut my eyes twice. Dex is off the hook for paying a portion of my ticket price. 

I agree with Igo that it felt like a M Night Shymalanadingdong movie but butter. Reminded me of Signs a lot which I also liked (although I think it’s popular to bash that movie). 

51 minutes ago, Johnny Rockets said:

Saw it, really liked it, only shut my eyes twice. Dex is off the hook for paying a portion of my ticket price. 

I agree with Igo that it felt like a M Night Shymalanadingdong movie but butter. Reminded me of Signs a lot which I also liked (although I think it’s popular to bash that movie). 

I'm glad you liked it man!

On 4/14/2018 at 11:55 PM, The Lobo said:

Agreed. Fantastic film. I really enjoyed the moral of the story: don’t have intercourse after the end of the world.

as 9/11 was going on in real time after my building shut down in uptown Charlotte I had the surreal experience of being with my wife as she had an ultrasound for our second child. I have just 2 kids because of that day. 

44 minutes ago, pstall said:

as 9/11 was going on in real time after my building shut down in uptown Charlotte I had the surreal experience of being with my wife as she had an ultrasound for our second child. I have just 2 kids because of that day. 

That’s a truly touching story, I am happy for you. Please know, I was just kidding and only meant it as an entire end of civilization with no hospitals etc. 

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    The_Apostle610

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts