• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

ARSEN

Bad Henry July 24th, 9pm on ID Channel

Bad Henry was a serial killer in Charlotte in 1990s and he murdered at least 10 innocent women.  He is still top murderer in Charlotte to this day.  An hour long story will be one of the darkest stories in Queen City history.

On 7/13/2018 at 7:23 PM, ARSEN said:

Bad Henry was a serial killer in Charlotte in 1990s and he murdered at least 10 innocent women.  He is still top murderer in Charlotte to this day.  An hour long story will be one of the darkest stories in Queen City history.

Henry Louis Wallace...dude was a sick fugger.  I have the ID on demand so I'll catch up on this soon.  Thanks

Edited by Shocker

Not a very well done show. Unless I missed it, they never spoke about how he came to know all the women he killed. They instead focused on how CMPD had only 9 homicide detectives and weren't able to handle a workload that went from 12 homicides one year to over a hundred in a little over 4 years. Hell, they were so incompetent it took 5 murders before they figured out they were related. It took over a year to realize one girl was murdered less than 1/2 mile from an earlier murder. WTF, I'm surprised CMPD allowed interviews and allowed themselves to be portrayed as a bunch of yokels.

Many, many, many unanswered questions after watching 2 hours.

He was a trainer at the Captain D's on Sharon Amity near Eastland Mall. I worked in the area during the time the women were being found. I remember walking a lot of female coworkers to their cars after the late shift. 

• Pie 1