• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kungfoodude

If you weren't a Panthers fan....

...which NFL team(if any) would you be a fan of and why?

Time to reveal everyone's secret NFL crushes.

Probably the Falcons because nearest. But that isn't my secret crush. I'd just pull for them because they would be the nearest thing to a home team. I don't give two shits about any franchise other than the home team.

I was a Dolphins fan my entire life until the Panthers came to town then I started following both and gradually became a Panthers fan, although I still keep up with the Dolphins.  Therefore, it would be easy to resume my previous Dolphin fandom.

In my youth I was a Los Angeles Rams fan. What is old is new again. The Rams are back in Los Angeles and may be more talented than any Los Angeles Rams team of my youth. If the Panthers did not exist, I suspect my Rams loyalty would be refreshed.

15 minutes ago, Moose Hoover said:

yo moms

If my mom has an NFL team, I am gonna expect some significant Christmas gifts this year. 

Just now, kungfoodude said:

Why the Bills or Bucs?

Lived in Rochester and Tampa... In that order

24 minutes ago, Pup McBarky said:

Probably the Falcons because nearest. But that isn't my secret crush. I'd just pull for them because they would be the nearest thing to a home team. I don't give two shits about any franchise other than the home team.

I had that discussion with some people a while back. Some people really do just take up the team from the area they live in.

Is it more having that local connection and sense of community? Would you/have you changed teams because of location before?

Vikings or Patriots... my relatives are split between those 2.

Chargers...but only because Rivers was one of my favorite college, and for that matter pro players.