• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Professor Chaos

Eminem got Wrecked in a diss track

It was a great response, but let's wait on a full song from Eminem first, since he only named drop basically.     But that was a fast response and a fast video, so lots of props.   

well....

kinda hard to call the first swing a burial.  I mean, better rappers have made it clear....you just asking for trouble taking a shot at him and they have intentionally stayed away from him for that reason. 

I doubt Eminem will just let it be and not respond. 

lol if it wasn't for Eminem none of these scrawny, fake-tough white rappers would be anything... If you ask me, this guy is just biting the hands that fed.

Eminem is probably top 5 all time, and I say that while not being a fan.

Rap beef is a marketing gimmick anyways. More than likely Eminem is in on this, as are people like Puff Daddy, etc.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Professor Chaos said:

Eminem should have responded by now, he's not though because he knows he got starched.

Eminem is going to destroy him if he wants too.  MGK is literally calling Eminem out as a last chance attempt to profit.  No one cares for him and very few actually ever heard of him before. MGK little attempt literally changed zero minds.

50 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Eminem is going to destroy him if he wants too.  MGK is literally calling Eminem out as a last chance attempt to profit.  No one cares for him and very few actually ever heard of him before. MGK little attempt literally changed zero minds.

You may not know him but he's a popular rapper. Just because he isn't played on the top 50 pop stations that doesn't mean he doesn't have any credibility. Also, just because Eminem IS mainstream popular that doesn't mean he automatically wins. His biggest challengers have been Ja Rule and the Insane Clown Posse, which aren't exactly hard targets to diss. 

Which I mean, all Eminem has to really do is say that MGK wouldn't even exist without him. But MGK at least drew some blood and that's more than people act like is possible.

I think the quick response makes it a really good response.     If what he says is true in there (about Em trying to slow his career and all that) then this is some good material based in facts.     Not sure anyone else will drop as good of a reply.     He was actually pretty respectful for the most part.

MGK is very well known in the hip hop community. It was a very good diss track. Also love the dig at G Eazy at the end because I hate that fuger.