• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

ncfan

Rivera Monday presser

8 hours ago, davos said:

I kinda was.  

The players looked totally deflated after that play.  Momentum was gone, no one looked ready to play.  

On top of the fact that we had very few offensive possessions in that game due to Washington holding the ball so long.

Then we ended up the game with one last desperate possession that ultimately failed when we flushed two offensive possessions (i.e. opportunities to score) in the 1st half down the toilet because the head coach is a puss.

"But if we had tried to score in those situations, that would have been risky and we might have lost the game!"

Yeah... about that. 

21 hours ago, Cary Kollins said:

Rivera's tenure is riddled with excuses. You'd think a former player military guy would have the guts to take some responsibility, but that ain't Ron.

Out of a million things that irritate me about ol' Ron, this irritates me the most of all. He hardly ever says anything was on the coaching staff, he'll always have an excuse like bad weather or poor execution by the players.

21 hours ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

I think anything less than 9-7 or 10-6 and Rivera's ass is on fire.  Tepper has spoken about continuity, but he's also seemingly a very forward thinking dude.  I doubt he likes watching 1970s football all that much coming from the Steelers offense of late. 

If we don't have a winning record after starting 3-1 when we haven't had back-to-back winning seasons in our history, anger won't even begin to describe the feelings I'll have.