• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Official Carolina Panthers at Pittsburgh Steelers Gameday Thread!

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

A truly good team doesn't lose this badly just because it's a short week and we have to travel.

We didn't get screwed over by the refs, and the league is not out to get us.

We lost to a better team.

It's the NFL. It happens.

Good teams have let downs.  The stealers were 1-2-1 at one point...they tied the fuuucking browns man.  They are not inherently better.  They had a better night with home field advantage, and punched us in the face.  Its the NFL and it happens.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

We didn't get screwed over by the refs, and the league is not out to get us.

Not every result has one cause.

The refs did screw us, as even the announcers and blandino noted on everything from push-offs to bobbled touchdowns to generous first downs.  It is not the ONLY reason we lost, but definitely played a roll in the final score.  

If Reid has been tested five times, that is like nearly every game.  I don't think anyone is debating whether the league is happy with being sued and all.  It does NOT smell right.

We lost for playing like crap.  We got blown out for a whole myriad of reason...but I guarantee you, it is not because the stealers are inherently "good"  and we aren't.

4 minutes ago, Manther said:

Good teams have let downs.  The stealers were 1-2-1 at one point...they tied the fuuucking browns man.  They are not inherently better.  They had a better night with home field advantage, and punched us in the face.  Its the NFL and it happens.

Not every result has one cause.

The refs did screw us, as even the announcers and blandino noted on everything from push-offs to bobbled touchdowns to generous first downs.  It is not the ONLY reason we lost, but definitely played a roll in the final score.  

If Reid has been tested five times, that is like nearly every game.  I don't think anyone is debating whether the league is happy with being sued and all.  It does NOT smell right.

We lost for playing like crap.  We got blown out for a whole myriad of reason...but I guarantee you, it is not because the stealers are inherently "good"  and we aren't.

Not necessarily saying we aren't "good" but I don't believe we're actually as good as some folks think.

I'd have a tough time justifying that we're "great" or anything else higher than just "good"

Edited by Mr. Scot

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Not necessarily saying we aren't "good" but I don't believe we're actually as good as some folks think.

I'd have a tough time justifying that we're "great" or anything else higher than just "good"

This is a good team.  Great teams have/make luck in the playoffs.  We are going to the playoffs and have pulled off some pretty impressive shiitt (long field goals and great come from behinds).    In 2007 the  10-6 Giants beat the 16-0 Pats in the SB.  They lost to the Packers 35-13 at home and lost to the Vikings 41-17 at home during that season.  You can say we're not a great team, but we can win the SB.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Butterflyj30 said:

The Panthers are trending all over twitter  I can't look :crying:

I refuse to go there ... watching that game was enough punishment 

• Pie 1

Okay, so that was like watching someone kick your favorite dog for three hours. 

Glad it's over and glad we've got that one out of the way. Sometimes an a$$-kicking is just in the cards for you.

• Pie 1