• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

HornetsSting

Safe to say it will be either be 10-6 or 11-5

Considering that with the exception of the Saints, every single team we play from here on out currently has a losing record. I see the season going one of two ways.

10-6; Sweep by the Saints plus one more “poo the bed, lose to a bad team” loss which brings us to 10-6.

11-5; Getting swept by the Saints but roll all the rest of the teams we will be favored to beat to begin with. 

One thing I will say about this team is with the exception of a game here and there, we actually do beat the teams we are suppose to. 

Also considering we are a great Nov/Dec team, I’m leaning toward the 11-5 side with our only two remaining losses against you know who.

Edited by HornetsSting
  • Pie 1
  • The D 1
  • Poo 3

Just now, HornetsSting said:

Considering that with the exceotion of the Saints, every single team we play from here on out currently has a losing record. I see the season going one of two ways.

10-6; Sweep by the Saints plus one more “poo the bed, lose to a bad team” loss which brings us to 10-6.

11-5; Getting swept by the Saints but roll all the rest of the teams we will be favored to beat to begin with. 

One thing I will say about this team is with the exception of a game here and there, we actually do beat the teams we are suppose to. 

Also considering we are a great Nov/Dec team, I’m leaning toward the 11-5 side with out only two remaining losses against you know who.

we are gonna beat the aints in CLT on Monday night

• Pie 3
  • Beer 3
  • Poo 1
  • Cargos 1

I would not give the Saints a sweep yet.  They have to play here, late, outdoors, in December.  If they win it, they deserve it, but let's not go giving that one away.  In the dome, they will be much harder to beat.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

Every single thought in your head doesn't need a thread, man. You had this issue before and it's getting bad again

• Pie 4

I love how both of the scenarios are swept by Saints lol. I kind of feel the same way even though it's terribly pessimistic. We're pretty much unstoppable at home so I think we should have a real chance on MNF but I don't know if we're going to be able to stop their offense anyway. 10-6 or 9-7.

2 hours ago, parker said:

I would not give the Saints a sweep yet.  They have to play here, late, outdoors, in December.  If they win it, they deserve it, but let's not go giving that one away.  In the dome, they will be much harder to beat.

what was the temp in cincy yesterday? b/c it was cold here

2 hours ago, uncfan888 said:

Every single thought in your head doesn't need a thread, man. You had this issue before and it's getting bad again

pretty sure he's got multiple accounts. been reporting every one of his posts and the other one.

Next four games really won’t tell us much as far as if we have a shot to beat NO. With the exception of TB there aren’t any offenses that scare me.

4 hours ago, bull123 said:

we are gonna beat the aints in CLT on Monday night

Bahahaha

• Pie 1

We are going to poo the bed some more we haven' added anything to get better to the team. We look slow and lost on defense. Im really not expecting much after how we played Thursday on defense only player that played worth anything on defense was a 38yr old Peppers and that's sad.

• Pie 1