Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bLACKpANTHER

Bulls looking to make trades..

The Bulls are in a dealmaking mode, shopping center Robin Lopez and forward Jabari Parker in trade talks, sources told ESPN.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25678987/memphis-grizzlies-acquire-justin-holiday-chicago-bulls-wayne-selden-marshon-brooks-picks

Anything that gets us out from under the Batum contract is a WIN right now.. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ychzs3yz
Two 1st Rnd picks + Frank + Batum = Lopez + Parker

PG - Kemba - Parker
SG - Lamb - Monk
SF - MKG - Bridges
PF - Parker - Marvin
C - Lopez - Willy/Zeller

The Bulls and Parker’s representative are working to find a trade scenario that works for both parties. As of now, league sources indicated that teams interested in Parker are asking the Bulls to take on bad, long-term contracts. As of now, that’s a non-starter for the Bulls, who structured Parker’s deal the way they did for a reason.

welp..

Hornets definitely one of those teams asking lol. Probably shopping Batum around the entire league.

I'm all for trading two firsts if it lets us dump him. Sucks but I have more faith in Kemba attracting free agents than I have in the next two mid-1st rookies turning this ship around. 

1 hour ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25678987/memphis-grizzlies-acquire-justin-holiday-chicago-bulls-wayne-selden-marshon-brooks-picks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PG - Kemba - Parker
SG - Lamb - Monk
SF - MKG - Bridges
PF - Parker - Marvin
C - Lopez - Willy/Zeller

Are you trolling with that?  Hell no

2 hours ago, Shocker said:

Are you trolling with that?  Hell no

I'm in the mind that we have to rid ourselves of Batum's contract now OR see it all the way to the end - and then Rebuild..

40 minutes ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

I'm in the mind that we have to rid ourselves of Batum's contract now OR see it all the way to the end - and then Rebuild..

I hear you, totally agree but in reality I seriously doubt we can unload him without taking back a bum just like him in return.  If we cut a year or two of salary in the deal, we start attaching 1st rounders.  Basically what u said but not into it.  Batum stinks but he is our stink.

Kup can’t be dumb enough to think attaching Frank means anything, right?

I’m not trading a first rounder in this year’s draft, let alone an additional first for Lopez and Parker.

It’s very deep draft and if we start to slide I’d rather have our pick then Jabari Parker’s bum ass attitude.

Batum may be actual ass but he’s not causing locker room problems, more than I can say for Parker.

i have been swayed..

we gotta be comfortable Eating ALL the years of Batum, Biz, Zeller and Marvin's deals.. we can still work the phones but not feel like we HAVE to move these jackoffs

Jabari Parker is one of the most overrated basketball players I’ve ever seen.

1 hour ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I’ve grown to like Zeller and Marvin is at least serviceable for 50% of the year.

Batum and Biz are a waste of cap space.

It is literally amazing that Biz is like the exact same player he was when drafted.  You think he would get little more aware on the court over the years.  Batum is flat out ok with mediocre as hell.  

I am ok with Marvin and Zeller on their deals as well.

1 hour ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Also I’d be fine with a 2nd for Frank. Graham is already better than he is.

Could have had six first rounders for him (or that pick).  That can’t be true.  

1 hour ago, 4Corners said:

Jabari Parker is one of the most overrated basketball players I’ve ever seen.

Well, him and Harry Giles.  Where duh fug he go?

14 hours ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

PG - Kemba - Parker
SG - Lamb - Monk
SF - MKG - Bridges
PF - Parker - Marvin
C - Lopez - Willy/Zeller

If you are the Hornets you do this 100%, especially with Zeller being out now for up to 6 weeks.  Batum actually fits pretty well on the Bulls and they may actually bite on 2 first rounders since they are clearly tanking.

In reality though I don't know if 2 firsts are enough to get a team to take on Batum's contract. It's that fuging bad.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Slapdad

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • anyone who takes your calls for "community policing" seriously after seeing your reaction to that video and the rappin' cop's video is a rube. you don't belong here. you're not here in good faith. you're PR. i want to know why abusers are drawn to the profession and not weeded out. it's almost as if they have traits desirable to the position  it's literally best practice to assume so until proven otherwise. they have done nothing to curb the spread within their departments. it's almost as if they have traits desirable to the position  philadelphia, la, ny, chicago, baltimore, cleveland, columbus, st louis, phoenix, milwaukee, boston, etc it's everywhere. your attempts to diminish that won't go unnoticed. certainly not bad enough to compel you to do anything about it. best we've gotten is a rappin' cop who was shortly after exposed. you want "communication" and "community policing" up until it's time to blame a black victim for yet another cop's aggression. you don't have any answers that acknowledge the uh very obvious role police play in these cases. you're here to run cover for bad cops. the end.
    • Because I was addressing one specific clip here to try to understand what the issue with it was from your perspective because it seemed pretty cut and dry on the side of not being unreasonable. And you still haven't spoken on that.  Yeah, domestic violence sucks. Yeah, domestic violence by cops sucks. What the hell do you want there? Yeah, white supremacists suck. So now all cops are presumed to be white supremacists? Or cops are presumed to be spouse abusers? Philly has always been a hell hole, why are you shocked there?  Weird how despite the fact that I can agree when things are bad while not hating every cop because I realize individuals are responsible for their own actions, you seem to think I support those idiots. Of course, admitting that would show that you're actually the problem here but whatever.
    • how often do you get accused of being "very intelligent" officer? do you feel like there's a lot of brain power in your department?   studies show that police beat their partners at a rate 2-4x that of the national average. research conducted by the fbi revealed a concerted effort by white supremacists to infiltrate the police nationwide. in just the last week 72 cops in philadelphia alone were recently put on "administrative leave" after it was revealed that they were too stupid to lock down their social media accounts where they shared their racist memes. weird how despite those very real stories existing you were more concerned with your made up "research." who is walking around what here? people like you exist to deny brutality up to the point where it is completely undeniable. you then offer a meaningless "yeah that was bad" before moving on to your next defense. but you don't walk around the problem. how could you when you so clearly are the problem?