Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    lmbm74

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • I wish someone would hire this guy and let him play... Then we could all see he sucks and then quit hearing about him...  Remember when he mocked Cam in our house and everyone hated him...  I do....
    • Yeah, right. The workout was sched'd for 3pm.  The subject cancelled it on short notice at 2.30pm and then an alternate workout was held at 4pm in Riverdale.  If the workout was 1 hour and Reid attended and then left immediately, he would have had to really hustle to make the 6.10pm flight....which arrived 7.24pm.  (the ATL airport was close by) Add in the time to deplane, get through airport, get to Panthers facility....8.30pm would be earliest he could have made it assuming everything went perfect. Are we to believe the Panthers had no player activities scheduled all day long until some "meetings" at 8.30pm or later? LMAO. Talk about #FakeNews... 
    • I absolutely love our young guys. Graham has been phenomenal. I never expected more than a good backup but he has proven me wrong. PJ Washington looks like a steal. He is so poised. Monk has looked so much more comfortable this year and is such a great playmaker. I really want to see Miles and Bacon step it up but it's still early. I even like what Terry brings to the team. He seems to have good chemistry with this young team and he is a solid 16pt a night guy. Also almost forgot...bring me Cody Martin's energy in my daily life!!  Back to back game winning threes! Let's go Hornets!
  • Masters of PIE !