• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

TN05

Andrew Luck is better than Cam Newton

Someone with all pro bump that "Luck->Cam" thread for me, and send my warmest regards, tia.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

5 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Someone with all pro bump that "Luck->Cam" thread for me, and send my warmest regards, tia.

It was actually just discusssing Luck’s shoulder rehab process vs Cam’s current situation. But yeah, that title wasn’t great. 

• Pie 3

The only person in the media who would say poo like this is Colin not knowing wtf he's talking about Cowherd

But luck is the king of garbage time. His stats are inflated by coming back or in garbage time when they about to lose I'm sorry just telling it how I see it. You can't say that about cam 

• Pie 3

47 minutes ago, thecookouter said:

Dude is laying an egg at his age.  Cam has been turned up in the playoffs since 2014

Except for the SB unfortunately

36 minutes ago, TheRed said:

I think the "->" was meant to be an arrow, not a greater than sign, in that thread. Even still, I'm not entirely sure what an arrow means there either...

2 minutes ago, t96 said:

Except for the SB unfortunately

Except Cam has 265 passing and 45 rushing. Oh, and he got sacked 6 sacks due to our atrocious line. That one wasn’t Cam. Out OLine got demolished all game 

• Pie 8

2 minutes ago, t96 said:

I think the "->" was meant to be an arrow, not a greater than sign, in that thread. Even still, I'm not entirely sure what an arrow means there either...

Means Luck did a voodoo spell and sent his shoulder issues to Cam.  What a bastard.

each one is afflicted my their own maladies...and unfortunate situations...both are equally capable...just good athletes with different strengths... both formidable in their own right...

• Pie 4
  • The D 1

1 hour ago, TN05 said:

Remember those threads? Loooooooool.

Nope, I don’t. Link?

• Beer 1