Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

cookinwithgas

G5 you are on the wrong side of everything and you are wrong

Up is down.  Left is right.  This is stupid.  

Read the article closely.  The blame on a rise is that since PP combines health services with the abortion services, when cuts are made they cut the non-money makers.  The health services. 

Funding cuts under the global gag rule cause health care staff reductions, clinic closures and contraceptive shortages. Without family planning counseling and birth control, there are more unintended pregnancies – and, consequently, more abortions.

Well no kidding.  If PP divested itself from performing abortions, the federal funding would easily come in.  You obviously haven't watched any witness testimonies or statements by former PP employees that explain why they can never separate the two.  

PP wants federal money?  Create a PP and a complete separate company that conducts abortions.  Federal money could only come in the one side.  Then you tell me how the numbers are looking, even in "developing" countries.

Edited by g5jamz

5 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

Or you keep your religious bullshit out of everyone elses medical issues how about that

How about you keep religion out of an abortion argument for once.  I have.  

That’s not possible. You cannot provide anything but a personal philosophy to this argument. You are just playing semantics.

2 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

That’s not possible. You cannot provide anything but a personal philosophy to this argument. You are just playing semantics.

I'm just gonna go with "it's a Monday" and just let you rest and think this one out.  

1 hour ago, g5jamz said:

Read the article closely.  The blame on a rise is that since PP combines health services with the abortion services, when cuts are made they cut the non-money makers.  The health services. 

Well no kidding.  If PP divested itself from performing abortions, the federal funding would easily come in.  You obviously haven't watched any witness testimonies or statements by former PP employees that explain why they can never separate the two.  

PP wants federal money?  Create a PP and a complete separate company that conducts abortions.  Federal money could only come in the one side.  Then you tell me how the numbers are looking, even in "developing" countries.

This is nonsensical 

Family planning and pregnancy counseling is part of what PP offers which could INCLUDE abortion.  Separating it out is not possible as they offer the range of options to pregnant woman you cant have a separate entity and be able to offer the range.

Right wingers would crack down the second the "non abortion' side of PP offered a struggling woman abortion as an option.

Also finance wise they would be set up as a "Parent/Daughter" non profit organization which would allow the Parent (the main part PP) to be able to support the "daughter" once again which right wingers would balk at.  As a complete separate entity that is abortion only would not be able to sustain itself it needs the "Parent" organization.

Edited by Fryfan

BUT THATS NOT WHAT I SAY THE WOMEN SHOULD HAVE WAAAAAAAA THEY NEED TO LISTEN TO MY PERSONAL DECISIONS ON THIS SUBJECT NOT THEIRS OR ANYTHING BASED ON ACTUAL RESEARCH

1 hour ago, g5jamz said:

How about you keep religion out of an abortion argument for once.  I have.  

The problem is the main people fighting abortion at any stage or cost are religious people for religious reasons, I mean that's really the base.    I don't think many people LIKE abortion but they understand/feel it's not our choice in the matter.   

• Pie 1

so,  when we have a test that can determine which people are going to turn out like g5 or ecu, would anybody get with me on being for after birth abortions?  if you were a parent and there were a post birth test to determine which folks would end up like them, shouldn't you be allowed to terminate that infant and not have to raise them?   they do nothing for the world but help and wish for others to suffer.

7 hours ago, g5jamz said:

Do you know what the Global Gag rule is?

All US funding is cut off the health providers that even TALK about abortion as an option.   You cant provide comprehensive pregnancy counseling if you are NOT ALLOWED to talk about one of the LEGAL options you numbnutz.