Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

rodeo

democratic primary candidates thread

31 minutes ago, rodeo said:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/elizabeth-warren-student-debt_n_5cbcd065e4b032e7ceb9b51b?hoe

Elizabeth Warren Proposes Wiping Out Almost Everyone’s Student Debt

i like this. i don't know if she's moving left for the primary, because she is a very self avowed capitalist so not tier 1 for me but she is moving up the ranks

You have to admit she covers for a lot of sanders's weak points.

They're the same tier for me. I like what he's done as far as destigmatizing the S-word but let's be real here lol.

5 hours ago, SZ James (banned) said:

You have to admit she covers for a lot of sanders's weak points.

They're the same tier for me. I like what he's done as far as destigmatizing the S-word but let's be real here lol.

if either of them get the nom, picking the other as VP would be great. i doubt they would tho because that doesn't seem very strategic.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, SZ James (banned) said:

would it though? I was thinking a cabinet position maybe since VP doesn't do poo anyways unless the potus dies. So you'd probably want someone thats actually young

But that's where I think a political centrist would have value. Then a lot of the people on the fence who would be encouraged by the idea that if whacky old Bernie dies, then the guy who will step up after him is reasonable.

Sounds crazy, but people on the right certainly pointed to Pence as a stabilizing figure if Trump was too unhinged.

12 minutes ago, Captroop said:

But that's where I think a political centrist would have value. Then a lot of the people on the fence who would be encouraged by the idea that if whacky old Bernie dies, then the guy who will step up after him is reasonable.

Sounds crazy, but people on the right certainly pointed to Pence as a stabilizing figure if Trump was too unhinged.

political centrist? they should be a progressive at least. hopefully you don't mean someone like pete-o?

4 minutes ago, SZ James (banned) said:

political centrist? they should be a progressive at least. hopefully you don't mean someone like pete-o?

I was thinking more like a Biden.

Also, I hope to be clear that there is an ocean of difference between what I'd like to see, and what I think would be a winning ticket.

9 minutes ago, Captroop said:

I was thinking more like a Biden.

Also, I hope to be clear that there is an ocean of difference between what I'd like to see, and what I think would be a winning ticket.

which one is what you personally believe so I know whether to throw my head back in laughter ?

38 minutes ago, SZ James (banned) said:

which one is what you personally believe so I know whether to throw my head back in laughter ?

Laughing at you. *wink*

8 minutes ago, rodeo said:

this is a very good ad

Ya...  Bernie isn’t a union man. 

Nore are you.

Edited by Harbingers

1 hour ago, Harbingers said:

Ya...  Bernie isn’t a union man. 

Nore are you.

you should consider not discussing politics anymore, you're fuging weird

• Pie 2