Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
rodeo

democratic primary candidates thread

51 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

liberals aren't afraid of bernie losing the election, they're afraid of him winning. chris coons? are you kidding???

Democrats are afraid of a non-Democrat taking over.  Makes total sense...unless you support the hijacker. 

Bernie should be a 3rd party candidate.  It is what he is.  He just can’t win as one.  

• Poo 1

Just now, rayzor said:

It would be the end of the DNC, to which I would say good riddance.

It really would be suicide for the party.

and a good way for the minority of this nation to rule for some time...which is what the right is.

Just now, rayzor said:

It would be the end of the DNC, to which I would say good riddance.

It really would be suicide for the party.

I think it would be rough going for a little bit, but once the dust settled I think the hate for Trump will rule the day.  If the DNC candidate won the general election, most of the poo would be swept under the table and many people would go on with their lives.  Now, if the DNC pulls a stunt and then loses in the general?  Holy cow its gonna be WW3.

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

Democrats are afraid of a non-Democrat taking over.  Makes total sense...unless you support the hijacker. 

Bernie should be a 3rd party candidate.  It is what he is.  He just can’t win as one.  

"he's not a democrat"

"he's just like trump"

you are absolutely going to vote for trump in november lol

1 minute ago, Wes21 said:

I think it would be rough going for a little bit, but once the dust settled I think the hate for Trump will rule the day.  If the DNC candidate won the general election, most of the poo would be swept under the table and many people would go on with their lives.  Now, if the DNC pulls a stunt and then loses in the general?  Holy cow its gonna be WW3.

i know your gimmick is being very stupid but surely even you don't believe anyone on that list would have a chance against trump, especially after being installed by the party at a brokered convention over the most popular politician in the party. trump will win the general that day and voters are going to be very, very pissed off

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, CRA said:

Which means his ideas cannot win.  Right?

13 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

"he's not a democrat"

"he's just like trump"

you are absolutely going to vote for trump in november lol

Bernie isn’t actually a Democrat.  He joined only to run for POTUS.  You aren’t a Democrat.   Which is why you wouldn’t vote for one. 

and yeah, Trump did the same thing.  His NY libtard con family took over. 

One thing is certain.  I will oppose Trump in 2020.  You?  That is a only a maybe.  You apparently have that privilege. 

• Poo 1

18 minutes ago, g5jamz said:

Which means his ideas cannot win.  Right?

A great 3rd party candidate (if one existed)....couldn’t come in and win IMO. Not with how things currently exist.  Bernie wouldn’t be a great one.

But that is frankly what we need to happen.  Both the Republican and Democrat machines are lost causes in the big picture.  

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

One thing is certain.  I will oppose Trump in 2020.

ah yes "opposing" trump by constantly attempting to tear down the overwhelmingly popular frontrunner of the opposition party. must be nice to enjoy that level of privilege.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

5 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

ah yes "opposing" trump by constantly attempting to tear down the overwhelmingly popular frontrunner of the opposition party. must be nice to enjoy that level of privilege.

Yes, I’ll vote against Trump.  I’ll vote for Bernie. I’ll vote for Biden.  I’ll vote for Pete.  I’ll vote against Trump and for the Democrat.  Whoever the process determines it shall be.  Maybe you don’t like the democratic process either?   

You? You MIGHT vote against Trump.  Maybe. Because again, you have that privilege apparently.    

50 minutes ago, g5jamz said:

Yep.  Had no choice, but at least the RNC didn't rig a primary.  

Yes you had no choice.  You just took it like a good boy.

12 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

how fugin insane are your politics if you're calling the trump family "libtards" lol

NY libtard cons

Can’t leave out the word con. Then again, people that live on far right and far left....don’t seem to understand cons.  Hence why they are always the targets. 

When did Jared become a Republican?

When did Ivanka? 

When did Junior? 

When did Trump?