Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Burns posted a 9.99 RAS. Elite size, speed, burst. The highest RAS for any player in this draft. Rush players with a RAS above 9.4 are usually double digits sack players and are the safest picks you can make in the draft. His athleticism is literally off the charts. 

Little has really good traits, his issue is consistency. One play really good technique and the next not so much. Very coachable. 

Edited by carpanfan96

Honestly im going to renig this. It seems everyone had their hands in the cookie jar. Burns may prove worthy but i still didn't like trading up for a tackle that hurney saw as a first rounder but literally no other gm did. Time will tell. Keep pounding

On 4/27/2019 at 4:24 PM, Dex said:

It sounds like your mind was made up

Well, it sounds like SOMEBODY'S mind was made up.

Gonna be interesting to see whether it was his or yours.

The draft was actually very good for us. It is about finding players that fit your scheme and in that regard we got who we wanted. They never seem to.pick who I want but that doesn't mean they were wrong. We filled the holes on the team outside of free safety and SS soon as we can sign guys and keep our compensatory picks we will sign a free safety. I guess the coaches like who we brought in. This was far from a poor draft. Now the 16 draft, that was ridiculously poor.  Hurney has done a great job and we are going to the playoffs this year. Instead of being fired I bet he gets a raise.

Edited by panthers55

E85B989A-C1CF-4FD5-8361-8C34B5D070CC.thumb.jpeg.72e43e276da704f9e4ed2dc26fd571e5.jpeg

omfg! look at this Poo's!!

completely congruent with what he brings to the table as a poster overall

Poo

I think Hurndog 2.0 is doing fine.  We don’t know how each recruit will work out obviously but on paper it makes sense.

We needed defensive and offensive line, we drafted 2 starters and 2 reserves. We also got a back up qb and back up rb/short yardage guy. That’s 2 starters, one rb to fill in for CMC and Miller might get some rotational looks with actual offensive line depth. What more could you ask for in the draft. A FS would have had to been with our comp 3rd at the earliest and there wasn’t anyone there that would be a solid starter for us. I swear some people think teams can just pluck out starters for whatever round they want...