Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Captain Morgan

Reddit rumor that Panthers will be feature team on Amazon Prime "All or Nothing"

which I've never heard about...

"For those asking what this means, imagine Hard Knocks, except the series follows a team for the entire season (including playoffs if they make it).

You can only watch it on Amazon Prime but it's some of the best high-level sports content out there. Amazon has followed the Cardinals (2015 season), Rams (2016 season), and Cowboys (2017 season) in the NFL and Manchester City, University of Michigan (football) and the New Zealand All-Blacks as well.

Now, what they mean by "this year's" All or Nothing team is up for debate. Since the series covers an entire regular and postseason, the show ususally comes out before the NFL regular season (in the summer) and details the season before it (in this case the 2018 season we just finished).

If that's the case it'll still be interesting, but I'd much rather have access into what's to happen this year."

• Pie 2

I take it to mean they will film this season. I think people would have seen the cameras around last season if filming was done then.

i think it would be pretty cool as long as its not a bunch of hyped up drama.  could def help with some of the opinions we all have, either to dispel them, or corroborate them. plus if we do awesome it would be the best thing ever.

The HBO one looks like a poofest and to be avoided at all cost, as a team or a fan. I think the Seahawks did the first year of this but I'm not sure. There is plenty of stuff I would love to learn about the behind the scenes goings on with our team but the entertainment angle of keeping the viewer engaged is a complete no go for me. It's not like anything they show us isnt edited or allowed to happen without closing a door.

Could be the Tepper effect. There were rumors a couple of years ago that the Panthers were considered for Hard Knocks. The Bucs thought it might be a distraction so they turned it down. I imagine JR had a similar attitude. 

This is great news, All or nothing gives even more access to behind the scenes through the season than Hard Knocks. Can’t wait to watch.

11 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

We already had our shine on all or nothing when we did to the cardinals what daenerys did to kings landing

Facts Ive lost count of how many times I've watched that episode of all or nothing. Basically the highpoint of our season before it all came crashing down 

• Pie 4

Omg it was the cardinals during the first season and they had to pack up their year after getting whooped. Lol awesome

Can confirm 

And it was for this past season not upcoming. So have fun watching us lose seven in a row again

Edited by RoaringRiot
  • Pie 4
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

Can confirm 

And it was for this past season not upcoming. So have fun watching us lose seven in a row again

:crying: