Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NanuqoftheNorth

Ocasio-Cortez confronts CEO for nearly $2K price tag on HIV drug that costs $8 in Australia

19 minutes ago, bull123 said:

Maybe AOC is not dumb as a box of rocks...maybe she is just a moron

or maybe the people that voted for this millennial bartender to serve in the US Congress are the real idiots

PS: saw where Bernie drew a whopping 1500 people at his rally at CPCC 

im thinking that the dims are just really loud....but have very little support amongst real voters

Here we have some hillbilly that makes fun of someone for being a past bartender but is completely OK voting in someone that is a reality TV star with multitudes of failed businesses that was given a silver spoon.     The hypocrisy is astonishing.   

1 hour ago, Zaximus said:

Here we have some hillbilly that makes fun of someone for being a past bartender but is completely OK voting in someone that is a reality TV star with multitudes of failed businesses that was given a silver spoon.     The hypocrisy is astonishing.   

Maybe you guys can explain to her what a garbage disposal is

55 minutes ago, bull123 said:

Dunno what you're babbling about, but id rather have a president that was confused by what a garbage disposal is, than one who doesn't understand how tariffs work.

5 hours ago, Zaximus said:

Wake up and ask the RIGHT question, which is "Why aren't my other elected officials asking these questions for me?"   She's not your enemy, in fact she's one of the few not getting kickbacks from big pharma.   Use your brains.     While your favorite news outlets, both sides, will tell you she's an "extremist" just like Bernie is, stop and think about who is asking the common sense questions and I promise you it's not the ones you follow.   

QFT

2 hours ago, bull123 said:

9/10 New Yorkers have never seen one.

1. They were illegal to own until 1997

2. 9/10 buildings in NYC still won’t allow them because the pipes are too old or just because it’s nasty for the environment 

3. Even the rich *****  living in the Trump Tower didn’t have one

Gullible poo

14 hours ago, retired said:

I agree with that bill but  could never vote for Bernie... if Bernie was in charge he would ruin this country... he wants to give everybody everything for free but  dont realize that after awhile, he would run out of  other peoples money. and before you know it we would be like Venezuela 

you're just parroting fox news propaganda

you want these things changed, vote for people that will change them, it's that simple

we keep putting these tools in power that only care about the billionaire donor class and this is what we're going to be stuck with. enjoy getting ass raped on healthcare costs i guess

7 hours ago, 332nd said:

Dunno what you're babbling about, but id rather have a president that was confused by what a garbage disposal is, than one who doesn't understand how tariffs work.

Or thinks health insurance is $12.  You could learn what a fuging garbage disposal is in 30 seconds, it's not a big issue that affects the lives and families of millions of people.

The world is just full of marks.  Like I don't think I'm particularly smart but the first time I ever saw Donald Trump as a kid (probably on TV in the 90s) he seemed like an asshole.  Then of course it only got worse as the years went on and he pretended to fire people on TV, swindled people like bull and retired with his "university", and popularized birther bullshit on Twitter.  Even if you had never heard of him prior to 2015, just the dumb poo he said on the campaign trail (the "real" unemployment rate is 40%) should have been disqualifying.

wait, drug prices are out of control? maybe government can fix it....

tax the rich, who already pay 90% (or more) of everything.

Barry v Biden is fuuny;

Mary Ann Mobley is hot.