Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Harbingers

This is your wall trumpers.

they are on the Mexican side of the river, how did the wall cause this tragedy... and as bad as this loss of life is, they could have come thru a port of entry. you think it may be possible the father was drinking and that's where the beer cans came from ? you just want to blame everything on the wall … I blame it on your democrats  who are hypocrites and do NOTHING to change the law which would stop the word from being spread in every country world wide that if you have a kid with you your home free and they have to release you into the country …

this tragedy and death is on the hands of like minded people like you  

• Beer 1

10 minutes ago, retired said:

they are on the Mexican side of the river, how did the wall cause this tragedy... and as bad as this loss of life is, they could have come thru a port of entry. you think it may be possible the father was drinking and that's where the beer cans came from ? you just want to blame everything on the wall … I blame it on your democrats  who are hypocrites and do NOTHING to change the law which would stop the word from being spread in every country world wide that if you have a kid with you your home free and they have to release you into the country …

this is the view of someone going to hell

• Pie 4

Trump literally barges out of infrastructure meetings and authorizes deadly airstrikes only to cancel them at the last minute, yet retired says it's others who are to blame for everything wrong with our government. 

Retired, you're a shitty Christian and you're going to hell for supporting child kidnapping and genocide. Eat it. 

9 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

Is that a direct quote from Jesus there Mister religious asshole?

nope but there is rules,, if there wasn't, someone would have shot you a long time ago 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, retired said:

nope but there is rules,, if there wasn't, someone would have shot you a long time ago 

Lololol what does this mean? You using that whole "the bible says to obey the law" line to cover up your support of fascism and baby tortures? (Actual babies, not embryos)

24 minutes ago, retired said:

Already back from the confession booth are you, guess your probably headed back after this post....

4 minutes ago, retired said:

Is that a threat? Should you be reported to the authorities?

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, ImaginaryKev said:

"They could've come thru a port of entry"

....so they could be locked up in a concentration camp? Lol fug outta here you racist

lol,, funny you didnt know they were concentration camps until AOC told you they were,, I'm surprised you weren't smart enough to figure that out on your on... but here's a hint for you,,, so are prison's.. and your boy Obama built them,, and your democrats in congress is the ones who wont change the law to let us do better... 

I think you know it but you dont care as long as its not a win for trump... lets not let the country hold families for longer than 20 days... 

did you call the concentration camps when Obama built them,,, ????

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

3 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Lololol what does this mean? You using that whole "the bible says to obey the law" line to cover up your support of fascism and baby tortures? (Actual babies, not embryos)

He just made a death threat.

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

Is that a threat? Should you be reported to the authorities?

a threat ? lol dude I dont know you,, where you live, but someone does and I'm sure someone who knows you would love to pop you one but dont because there is laws against that 

Just now, retired said:

lol,, funny you didnt know they were concentration camps until AOC told you they were,, I'm surprised you weren't smart enough to figure that out on your on... but here's a hint for you,,, so are prison's.. and your boy Obama built them,, and your democrats in congress is the ones who wont change the law to let us do better... 

I think you know it but you dont care as long as its not a win for trump... lets not let the country hold families for longer than 20 days... 

did you call the concentration camps when Obama built them,,, ????

No, because they are demonstrably worse now, children weren't dying until Trump arrived, they starve children for fun now, they don't provide them soap or medication which is a Trump policy, they kidnap the children with no plan to return them to their children which is also a Trump thing, and Trump cronies are also making money from the indefinite detention of these asylum seekers (who are legally asking for asylum, but Trump is breaking international law by holding them in concentration camps).

Go fug yourself and your Obama whataboutism, bitch

You're gonna burn in hell

• Pie 1