Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Cooby

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Is that why your avatar is Moses laughing?
    • From what I remember, he had a spur or ridge in his hip socket that was causing him to have problems with his lateral movement. It was removed/fixed but left him with pain in OTAs and preseason that took him a while to recover from. It was supposed to have healed in full during the 2017 season and he could concentrate on just playing football. That felt like a JR contract then and it still does now. Still no way in hell we ever should have done it.  Breaking news. He still sucked even after his hip was fixed.    Bad contracts from the Panthers outside of Kalil Delhomme - loved me some Jake but dayum DWill and Stu - not a single contract but that was a hell of a lot of money to sink into 2 RBs KK - The restructure was terrible Paradis/DWill 2 - 2 contracts to O-linemen coming off major injury. There were huge question marks, especially with Elway saying he didn't want to re-sign him because of injury concerns. With no backup plan in place, we've seen what happened this year with one of the worst o-lines the panthers have ever fielded. With the depth of the draft for interior linemen, I saw this whole offseason as a failure of epic proportions.  I also don't consider Gilbert a bad contract as much as I consider it one of the worst trades in NFL history. Giving up 2 1sts for a guy who sat out a season is freaking insane. The only thing Gilbert pounded when he came to camp was Twinkies.   
    • Go find another team to pull for with that childish bullshit.
  • Masters of PIE !