Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
CRA

Mueller TV Time

3 minutes ago, Moorgan said:

The one where they do their duty. What the Senate does or doesn't do with it is irrelevant. As for timing, they can drag out the impeachment process until whenever they want. First is the inquiry and then the proceedings. They can make it go as fast or as slow as they want. If they want to play politics with it they can. Regardless, they have a duty under the offices they hold and the oaths they took to begin the process. They do not need Mueller to give them permission. That's the part that seems cowardly to me.

Where is it ever said they need muellers permission except from the trumpers and the far right?

4 minutes ago, Marquis said:

Swing and a miss

Except that it's in the testimony forever. Cannot be stricken or changed.

Just because Barr called Mueller afterwards and told him t correct it doesn't mean, "Oh yeah, what I really meant to say was..."

That works for your 9-year old kid, not in sworn testimony. But please, continue look for any reason to justify your defamation of the Constitution. 

And, since you're quoting douchebag Collins, I'll quote someone more famous. "Yabba-dabba-do"

Fug off.

2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Where is it ever said they need muellers permission except from the trumpers and the far right?

Hence the cowardly part. It's as if they need his permission. Why are you trying to twist this?

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

First is the inquiry and then the proceedings.

I wholeheartedly agree the inquiry should start immediately. The inquiry can bring to the public virtually every piece of evidence out there. If you remember Nixon history, public opinion was luke warm, at best, when it came to impeachment. The public couldn't care less about Watergate. There was a war winding down in Vietnam, there was a gas shortage and people were simply more worried about their day-to-day lives. 

Nixon had a 68% approval rating when he was reelected in 1972. Less than 6 months after the Watergate hearings and impeachment talks began ramping up he dropped to 48%.

By contrast, Trump couldn't get to 48% if he wanted, so one can only imagine what an impeachment inquiry could do.

image.png.ec59b6e18a8f3520b5e834e7c1ed7a49.png

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

I wholeheartedly agree the inquiry should start immediately. The inquiry can bring to the public virtually every piece of evidence out there. If you remember Nixon history, public opinion was luke warm, at best, when it came to impeachment. The public couldn't care less about Watergate. There was a war winding down in Vietnam, there was a gas shortage and people were simply more worried about their day-to-day lives. 

exactly

Holy Shitttttt, Ms. Demings is brilliant. Just got Mueller to admit Trump lied on his written testimony. 

I salute you Ms. Demings.

• Pie 2

12 minutes ago, Moorgan said:

Hence the cowardly part. It's as if they need his permission. Why are you trying to twist this?

I don’t take you for a trumper or a far right. 

16 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Except that it's in the testimony forever. Cannot be stricken or changed.

Just because Barr called Mueller afterwards and told him t correct it doesn't mean, "Oh yeah, what I really meant to say was..."

That works for your 9-year old kid, not in sworn testimony. But please, continue look for any reason to justify your defamation of the Constitution. 

And, since you're quoting douchebag Collins, I'll quote someone more famous. "Yabba-dabba-do"

Fug off.

Mueller clarifies previous statements = Barr obviously called Mueller and told him to change his statement

Trump is a liar. His comrades are liars. They obstructed. They accepted foreign help. And trump lied in his written answers to mueller 

there is no defending this ^^

6 minutes ago, Marquis said:

Mueller clarifies previous statements = Barr obviously called Mueller and told him to change his statement

stop defending a criminal

Mueller looks like he would rather be anywhere than where he is right now.  I feel a little sorry for the poor fella.   I think if I were him, I would just disappear for the next month or so after this ordeal. 

Edited by Davidson Deac II