Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

electro's horse

Houston Chronicle's John McClain would be surprised if Jadeveon Clowney was not traded.

Man i love Cam, he took this team to the playoffs with this guy starting on the O line. Other teams aint even chancing it with this clown. 

Cam is a All time great.

• Beer 1

I cannot take anyone named John McClain seriously...unless of course he ends all his sentences with "Yippee Kayee mother fugger"

4 hours ago, ncfan said:

Matt Kalil is soo bad theyve already had enough of him and trading Clowney to replace him

But....but....but....he's the healthiest he's ever been!!!!

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

1. Sean Gilbert (I really, REALLY hope nothing ever rivals this as the undisputed #1)

2. Trashed elbow Jake extension

3. Matt Kalil

I'd swap 2 & 3. Jake's extension was undoubtedly dumb after that kind of injury but at least he was a good player prior to the injury. Matt Kalil was a horribly bad LT prior to the contract we gave him.

• Pie 1

Houston must've been butt ugly desperate to even think it was a good idea to sign M Kalil to protect Watson. Do they like their QB?

I just realized one of the greatest defensive players in NFL History played for our franchise and I never knew he did.

Who remembered Reggie White in a Panthers uniform?

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

1. Sean Gilbert (I really, REALLY hope nothing ever rivals this as the undisputed #1)

2. Trashed elbow Jake extension

3. Matt Kalil

I would put Matt Kalil at 2 b/c as bad as the Jake extension was, IIRC we got to dump at the dead money during the 2010 Disaster Season.  So while it was an atrocious deal, it didn't really screw up the cap long-term.  And Jake at least earned his money prior to that deal.

Pretty much anyone outside of Gettleman who had seen Matt Kalil play the 2 years prior to his signing here knew he was awful and the chance he was going to turn it around was extremely low.

Not that the Kalil deal is too bad long-term, but I do think there is still quite a bit of money counting against the cap this year and next.

Still it's semantics.  Nothing will touch the Gilbert trade/deal, but these deals were both horrendous

• Pie 1

My Prediction in order for Clowney

1. Eagles

2. Redskins

3. Dolphins- 

7 hours ago, Trill OG said:

I just realized one of the greatest defensive players in NFL History played for our franchise and I never knew he did.

I definitely did.

7 hours ago, ncfan said:

My Prediction in order for Clowney

1. Eagles

2. Redskins

3. Dolphins- 

Apparently he turned down a trade that would send him to Miami 

8 hours ago, Trill OG said:

I still have loads of ball cards of White in Panther uniform packed away somewhere. Probably in my parents basement 

• Pie 1