Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Official Buffalo Bills at Carolina Panthers game day thread

We may be watching a different game

cockrell and gaulden been getting run past all night

22 minutes ago, beastson said:

Do you not see our backup QB situation. Those guys being out isn't the cause for poor throws.

Easier throws when throwing to Cmac and Olsen and Thomas..

Just them being on the field opens up lanes..

It's hard to defend Grier... he looked so accurate at WVU, but he is not accurate tonight at all... missed a big throw there that could have had a lot of YAC

Goddamn Grier is sorry. I thought he was supposed to be accurate?

Jesus, we keep getting plays where we get separation but the damn QB's keep over throwing them. So damn annoying.

3 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Grier has zero accuracy

I know... that is the most disappointing thing... he was prone to making ill-advised throws at WVU, but his accuracy was top-notch...

He just looks jittery in the pocket, his mechanics suck, and his decision-making isn't great either.

24 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

That's true... but the preseason is about evaluating backups, and our backup QB's and ILB's are concerning bigtime

They weren't playing against backups and that's where the Bill's attack us.. Ofcourse our backup ILB can't guard Beasley or their starting TE..

44 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I don't think Rivera is going to enjoy his meeting with Tepper tomorrow morning.

If he really has handed playcalling back over to Washington, that needs to be addressed NOW. Washington isn't a play caller and he proved that last season.

I cant even Believe he had the audacity to give it back to him. I think Rivera is trying his hardest to avoid blame for failure because the more responsibility he has the less he can shift blame to someone else. 

Well I hope we get this stink out of the system tonight. If we play like this vs the pats next week, they will break scoring records on us.