Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Official Panthers at Patriots Game day thread!

Van Roten just completely lost on thay last sack

Real glad we fugging drafted a project OT to redshirt instead of getting a immediate impact starter to replace him.  Dude was a bum last year and one of the worst starter interior OL in the whole League last year but everyone is so glued to the OT spot

• Pie 3

When will Cam throw it away instead of running around and getting sacked. You could see the blitz coming. You dump it off or throw it away.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

I said in my last thread after the bills rewatch, the unit I have the most concern with is the oline

Also why every preseason, ron dumb ass think poo is all sweet when he play Bill. Bill out there playing to win and play out, preseason and all. Thats the difference between what they have vs us. I would blitz every down just to hit Brady

1 minute ago, Pimpdaddy said:

0 and 3 on third downs...seems like a theme....

Norv is in shula mode

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Cooby

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Let’s not be disingenuous. Little gave up 14 pressure in one game. Beasley just ran into Allen with no resistance. If you are trying to insinuate that the OL is playing well and it’s Allen running around taking sacks then it’s not worth discussing or you are just trolling. Giving up a sack amount that would be top 5 in NFL history means the OL is terrible. Simple as that. Another way to think about it is that we are only 1 sack better than a team who released their C (Pouncey) and traded their LT to tank for picks and draft position. We on the other hand spent $15M in 2019 FA dollars and 3 draft picks and still have as bad an OL as Miami. It’s mind boggling that I have to defend Allen from someone trying to act like it’s not an OL issue. Allen is 5-1 with 2 INTs when he’s been sacked 3 or fewer times. He’s 0-4 with 10 INTs when he’s been sacked 5 or more times. I’m not even saying Allen is great or can be great in the future but is damn obvious he plays better when he’s not getting blasted. Your 2 line post has no facts and is just a lazy drive by post when you know the OL is garbage and yes this time I’m actually saying it’s garbage. 
    • All I can see when I look at that picture is:  Oh, there's Eric Reid getting beat in coverage again.
    • Kyle Allen got his ass kicked. You stfu 
  • Masters of PIE !