Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Official Panthers at Patriots Game day thread!

Just now, electro's horse said:

panthers just dont look like they give a poo

Same as last year 

• Pie 1

Just now, RumHam said:

Can we finally admit matsko is the damn problem? We havent had a good line since 2008

I think the coaches is the problem. Look at the defensive line, can't even maintain gap control. RB's running through holes. A great coach like the Bill know how to mask and scheme around problems. They're a very well coached team. It's what we're lacking

Cam will be fine. The offensive skill guys will be fine. We are getting killed in the trenches and by comeback routes. As usual. 

• The D 1

1 minute ago, raleigh-panther said:

Having Daryl at LT is not working.  

Put litke out there. Darryl at left guard and move on 

or Morin at left and Darryl back to right

Somebody’s nursing da bottle tonight

Just now, Snake said:

I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get blown out week one. Then win a few and end up 9-7. 

Above 500? Your being generous 

• Pie 1

It would be nice if just once we would hit a receiver in stride. Here is thought... on third down throw the ball past the third down marker. We have not converted a single third down and we have looked pathetic while failing.

Edited by FakePlasticTrees

Just now, MHS831 said:

Maybe I don't get the 3-4, but it seems that the DL is losing gap discipline.  Misdirection and cutbacks are making them fall over each other

I agree...I bet CBs lead in tackles at the half

I'm pretty sure Washington is going to be calling plays. I see no card in Rivera's hand. 

1 minute ago, RumHam said:

Its preseason

If we going to play vanilla and your scared that he mite not make the whole season ...Cam and Luke should not play any in the preseason. The only thing the line has to do is protect the QB they can't even do that..thats effort and if the starters are not going to put forth full effort why even play them with your Star QB ..He is trying to gauge himself and truly see what he can do. Starters equal Bench.

4 minutes ago, Castavar said:

It's something about other nfl offenses that's just so much different than ours year in and year out. Patriots create massive holes everywhere to run. They always have receivers running open, always have a security blanket, always know what they are doing, know when to go up tempo, know when to slow it down, just regular offense things that most teams do that we just can't seem to understand. We always look lost, never know who to block, never know where the sticks are, etc. Should have never given Rivera another year, another wasted year of this sh*t.

our  offensive window for success always seems narrrow...we have to execute perfectly...always...or its 3 and out...i dont get it... no fudge...

• Pie 2