Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

ncfan

Redskins have "multiple suitors" for Trent Williams. Expected to wrap up quick

14 hours ago, ncfan said:

Hurney at desperate times he has made desperate moves

Armanti Edwards for what ended up the 33rd overall pick

Richardson made that pick.

7 hours ago, thebigcat said:

This would be a Sean Gilbert / Albert Haynesworth 2.0, he'll get paid then the next day make his way to the IR

Sean Gilbert had to be the biggest act of buffonary ever by the FO. We could have taken an overstuffed easy chair, put a Panther uniform on it, give it millions of dollars and had the same results. Thanks Dom Capers. 

if tepper didn't fire them last year why would he fire them this year?  he has to know ron's inability to sit cam in meaningless games shortened his career.   he's not stupid i don't think.   

8 hours ago, raz said:

if tepper didn't fire them last year why would he fire them this year?  he has to know ron's inability to sit cam in meaningless games shortened his career.   he's not stupid i don't think.   

He was a rookie owner trained in the Pittsburgh tradition of not firing coaches. 

8 hours ago, !stUp said:

Sean Gilbert had to be the biggest act of buffonary ever by the FO. We could have taken an overstuffed easy chair, put a Panther uniform on it, give it millions of dollars and had the same results. Thanks Dom Capers. 

Uh...not exactly. Gilbert is statistically the top 4 DTs in Panthers history.

21 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

With the questions regarding Cam's long-term health, there's absolutely zero chance I'd part with next year's 1st. 

For those talking about offering Little, that's probably a non-starter. Trying to trade a 2nd round pick during his rookie preseason for a veteran who plays the same situation is just flat out admitting that he's an outright bust and that other team will fully realize that.

He’s got value to the Redskins if they trade Williams. A 2nd and Little would have to at least interest them. They need a LT now. So Little gets a year to show what he has. And the Redskins have someone to replace Williams. 

Wasn’t trying to get rid of him for any reason but he’s someone who has value and we can’t offer a 1st. Plus, we really don’t have much use for him if we trade for TW. 

We don’t have the money for him. I really wish we would put Little at LT with Williams at LG. Gets Van Roten off the field and Little should get better as the season progresses. 

10 hours ago, raz said:

Did everyone just forget the fact cam doesn’t ever want to sit, and will fight tooth and nail over injury not to? I have no idea why y’all keeps trying blaming Rivera. 

• Beer 1

20 hours ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

With all of the linemen on our team that are injury prone, why would we give up a big haul to add another injury prone O lineman...

Why are you being this lazy??

3 hours ago, LegioX said:

If we go under 500 this season and Ron and company are not fired. Im done.

Promises, promises

Pats offered a first for him not too long ago and they turned it down. 

Who ever lands him is sending a first rounder minimum.

Houston and Washington should just swap Williams and Clowney. Skins boost their defense and the Texans help prevent Matt Kalil from getting Watson killed.