Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Doc Holiday

Dear Reactionary Huddlers

There's no place for level-headedness on the huddle. 

Idk what to do with myself if every single person on here isn't whining and crying like a little baby

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

There's no place for level-headedness on the huddle. 

Idk what to do with myself if every single person on here isn't whining and crying like a little baby

Still waiting to see if Cam's foot falls off so we can hear Huddlers advocate for Johnny Manzell to be signed. (Disclaimer: I don't want Cam's foot to fall off) 

I understand as fans you're suppose to want to win and complain when we don't but many take it too far and just find every reason to complain and bitch and don't even support the team. If you are there at games, cheering on the team and spending money towards the team then you have the right to complain. But these b*tch fests for the slightest thing is incredible. We have 2000 GMs and 5000 coaches living on the Huddle. There is some much more that goes on behind the scenes that maybe we should just support the team giving our only contribution to helping the team win "being loud at games" and hope for the best. 

Preseason story so far was to narrow it down to 53 man roster, lots of guys on the fence getting extra playing time to show their stuff.    So last game of preseason will be just the players who made the team? 

I've noticed throughout the years the many fairweather fans and the narcissistic ones as well. It's amazing how much negativity towards this team happens in most Others groups. From Facebook, to Twitter, to the Huddle. Opinions are great, analysis: even better, constant bitching about the best QB this team had ever seen or the best coach we've had is getting old. It's not wrong to be optimistic. It's still the offseason. Kickoff is in what? 15 days-ish? Let's just save all of that until we see the real team play.

• Pie 1

i don't understand how its so difficult for some of y'all to understand fanatics gonna fanatic. its what we do. you act surprised and start clutching pearls every time it happens.  oh lord let me get to my fainting couch

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Rams are going to shatter the delusion that this team is anywhere near a playoff team. It's not going to be pretty.

Yea...this is what I’m expecting. So anything better would be an amazing surprise 

• Pie 1

Just wait until our 4th string tackle misses a block in our final preseason game. It’s going to get down right manic... 

• Pie 1