Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

SBiii

This foot re-injury story does not add up....it's a smokescreen.

8 minutes ago, mjligon said:

Trash post from a trash poster

$100 million in a contract year and lots of people have their jobs on the line and many of these people were key to Cam getting drafted. Cam sits out for tweaking an ankle sprain???

Edited by jtm

2 minutes ago, jtm said:

$100 million in a contract year and lots of people have their jobs on the line and many of these people were key to Cam getting drafted. Cam sits out for tweaking his ankle for a sprain???

It’s more than an ankle. The dude has had enough and I believe seriously considering retiring.   It’s apparent he’s not mentally in the game anymore.  

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

6 hours ago, CatTower said:

You're wrong.  There was one play that Newton was running out of bounds and came up hobbling.  That was probably when it happened.

This. 

27 minutes ago, jtm said:

I played collegiate sports on a scholarship and so did a lot of my friends. I’ve never sat for a sprain unless it was a high ankle and I wasn’t getting paid $100 million. Suck it up Cam

Either he doesn’t want to be out there, or the coaches are sitting him

35 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Put your pads on and play behind that atrocious line we have. Maybe Cam is tired of getting his ass kicked because he’s surrounded by people who refuse to protect him.

Cam is a paid professional

• Pie 1

This is the s h i t t i e s t football season that I can remember. No wonder fans are fighting in the stands. Depressing..but just win one game and things would be better..And to top it off me and my girl are not doing good...come on football gods

• Beer 1

Unless the foot is really that badly injured i see the extra healing time as enough to allow cam to play. He probably should not have played all of week one and definitely not week 2 coming off a short week but im hoping he can run with little to no pain by Friday. If he isnt hurting BAD watch the Cam of early last year only better because of a healthy arm return and let our run begin!

He couldnt run week 1 and could barely run week 2...(he shouldnt have been yet) by week 3 i think the pain will only be slight anr hope to see a smiling, grining Cam run between 5 and 10 times.

Whed are all these cam has mentally checked outtakes coming from? Says who?"well his clothes and his fashion lead me believe" bullcrap. Always been a fashionista... win or lose. Him being upset and seeming sad after losing? See the super bowl. Being mad at losing shows me u care about the game. I will never question cams love for the game.

Even when he is in the off season he spends a portion of it doing his own camps and leagues or the kids. Cam loves the game. Nuff said

I was just able to watch Ron's press conference for today!  I noticed some subtle things that indicated he wasn't being fully truthful during that press conference!!  Hmmmm...

2 hours ago, jtm said:

Unless it is a high ankle sprain, suck it up Cam and get on the field. Athletes don’t sit for sprains if they love the game. 

Isn't that exactly what he has been doing? Trying to play though an obvious injury. Isn't that what he tried to do after Obvious shoulder injury last year? Everything we know about cam tells me they literally will have to make him come off the field. He will try to play through a torn acl I believe. That said Ron a coach should know his qb and product. If something doesnt look right you have to take the keys from him.

Ron has to be the designated drive and tell Cam hes had to much to drink.

27 minutes ago, ncstatekwi said:

I was just able to watch Ron's press conference for today!  I noticed some subtle things that indicated he wasn't being fully truthful during that press conference!!  Hmmmm...

Hahaha...you got that right!

The Rower lied from start to finish, it was cringe-worthy and he embarrassed himself and the organization. 

Bailey referred to him as "a human meat shield for the organization"....spot on description.

Hurndog's lame azz shuda been out there.

7 minutes ago, SurvivalSloth said:

I just found this in Twitter from 9/17. Doesn't look like a smokescreen...

IMG_20190918_013457.jpg

Looks like you are right. 

If he's healthy enough to pedal a bike and risk being in traffic etc he should be fine to strap up and get back onto the field asap.

This is great news, thanks.

Look like he should be back on Sunday....but if not whadya figure, misses 1 game tops?

• Poo 2