Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Captain Morgan

Pats just released AB

5 hours ago, pantherj said:

Welp 2019 you're guilty until proven... well you're just guilty. Someone said so and so it must be true.

If he wasn’t presumed innocent he’d be in prison.

The feds is much much different than state. They chose what they go after. Their lawyers are top notch. They have a 97%+ conviction rate. I have worked in both state and fed and can easily say I am willing to bet money he’ll be convicted. Feds are the best of the best and they never take on a case they can’t go through with.

And no one is going to tell me to think someone is innocent just because they haven’t gone through trial. Everyone can have their opinion and should. He’ll just seeing his text is plenty to judge him off of.

He’s a piece of poo who continually proves that fact action after action, so time to think for yourself and connect the dots. 

It’s a shame people actually encourage other not to think for themselves. Not every found guilty by a court is guilty and not everyone found innocent is innocent, but keep letting these legal proceedings do the thinking for you.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

They've said that he won't go on the exempt list as long as he remains unsigned. If any team actually signs him though, then that option is on the table again.

Is that a "read between the lines" message from the NFL? I don't know, but it wouldn't exactly be a big reach to interpret it that way.

In the meantime, they'll continue their investigation. Within that context, it's probably worth remembering that any form of witness harassment or intimidation is explicitly prohibited by the league's Personal Conduct Policy.

I think it’s a message. I don’t think he will play this year. Beyond that depends on what else happens. 

24 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

They've said that he won't go on the exempt list as long as he remains unsigned. If any team actually signs him though, then that option is on the table again.

You been saying he is going on the Exempt List for weeks...

...you been wrong all along.

Please exempt yourself.

• Poo 1

1 minute ago, SBiii said:

You been saying he is going on the Exempt List for weeks...

...you been wrong all along.

Please exempt yourself.

Missing the point again, unsurprisingly...

The league says "we won't put him on the exempt list as long as nobody signs him."

In other words, don't even think about it.

And as long as nobody does, no worries.

12 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Missing the point again, unsurprisingly...

The league says "we won't put him on the exempt list as long as nobody signs him."

In other words, don't even think about it.

And as long as nobody does, no worries.

You repeatedly said he was going on the exempt list before he could suit up for the Patriots...

...never happened.

Blah, blah, blah....

...keep throwing mud on the wall, maybe something will stick for you at some point.

1 minute ago, SBiii said:

You repeatedly said he was going on the exempt list before he could suit up for the Patriots...

...never happened.

Blah, blah, blah....

...keep throwing mud on the wall, maybe something will stick for you at some point.

Me predicting specifically he'd go on before he ever suited up? Eeehh, no. But again, no surprise.

See, I'm not generally in the prediction business anyway. Analysis is more my thing. Mind you, I do sometimes report what other people predict, like for example mentioning that Florio believed signs were pointing in that direction.

Regardless, the Patriots releasing him is actually worse than his going on the exempt list anyway. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Me predicting specifically he'd go on before he ever suited up? Eeehh, no. But again, no surprise.

See, I'm not generally in the prediction business anyway. Analysis is more my thing. Mind you, I do sometimes report what other people predict, like for example mentioning that Florio believed signs were pointing in that direction.

Regardless, the Patriots releasing him is actually worse than his going on the exempt list anyway. 

Blah, blah, blah....

3 minutes ago, thebigcat said:

Rosenhaus isn't shy from the media, but he should really drop AB, this mess isn't BOOMIN for Drew

I'd guess a lot of people who have attached themselves to him are probably kicking themselves right now.

I'll repeat what I said earlier though. For his own safety, I would definitely keep a watch on him if I were them.

Brown isn't exactly the most stable guy around, and narcissists often don't take losing very well (remember what happened with Owens).

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, SBiii said:

Blah, blah, blah....

I'm actually going to try and educate you on the depth of what's going on here. I doubt it will work, but what the hell...

A very narcissistic, not terribly bright and quite possibly highly disturbed individual has victimized at least two people, likely more.

Those two have sought justice in separate ways, and have achieved at least a certain level of it at this point in that Brown is now unemployed. Given his mental state, who knows what happens if he remains that way?

It's a very ugly story. You probably don't get that, but it's quite true. And even now, it has the potential to get uglier.

Here's hoping it doesn't, but it's a very real possibility.

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Those two have sought justice in separate ways...

At the time of the incidents that you cite in which jurisdictions were their police reports filed?

Edited by SBiii
  • Poo 1

3 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

He did have a suicide attempt.

Hate to say it, but with Brown being as unstable as he seems to be, that'd be a concern if I were one of his people.

I don't remember that being confirmed but TO has never been accused of doing the crap AB is  being accused of doing. AB is being accused of rape and you want to drag a man's character into a comparison with that. Come on man...

4 hours ago, SBiii said:

At the time of the incidents that you cite in which jurisdictions were their police reports filed?

You have no idea about the details of something you're arguing...

Wow (SMH)

3 hours ago, PantherPhann89 said:

I don't remember that being confirmed but TO has never been accused of doing the crap AB is  being accused of doing. AB is being accused of rape and you want to drag a man's character into a comparison with that. Come on man...

Owens attempt was a pretty big story, probably exacerbated by how poorly his personal assistant spun things (a man of his statue, 35 million reasons to live, etc).

But to be clear, no he didn't commit a crime that I recall. The suicide attempt reflected on his instability, not criminality.

8 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

.. Heck, do you think Richie Incognito would still have a job if he were just somebody's administrative assistant?...

Completely agree with the rest of that post, but the idea of Richie Incognito as an administrative assistant made me laugh out loud. I can see some poor salesman pinned up against the wall, slowly losing consciousness, while Richie is saying: "Boss don't want to see you today, capiche?"

Edited by falconidae
  • Pie 1

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

You have no idea about the details of something you're arguing...

Wow (SMH)

Owens attempt was a pretty big story, probably exacerbated by how poorly his personal assistant spun things (a man of his statue, 35 million reasons to live, etc).

But to be clear, no he didn't commit a crime that I recall. The suicide attempt reflected on his instability, not criminality.

Which means the two aren't there same...

2 minutes ago, falconidae said:

Completely agree with the rest of that post, but the idea of Richie Incognito as an administrative assistant made me laugh out loud. I can see some poor salesman pinned up against the wall, slowly losing consciousness, while Richie is saying: "Boss doesn't want to see you today, capiche?"

Ouch :)

Yeah, given his "character", I'm pretty sure if Incognito weren't a football player, he'd be in some line of work that involved threats and intimidation.

2 minutes ago, PantherPhann89 said:

Which means the two aren't there same...

Similar in that both are a tad unstable, though it'd be fair to judge that Brown is significantly more so.

• Pie 1