Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

WOW!!

This season has some potentially serious draft ramifications..

With the roster we have we should lose enough to be in range of a top 3 pick in the draft.. This draft in the 1st 5 picks should infuse a foundation piece to a team.. 

So this season and some of our young talent should answer alot of questions on where we should go in the draft..

So Far our needs looks like a bigman (Wiseman) who can protect the rim and be a rebound demon... 

But the draft at the top also have 3 superstar potential point guards.. And a SG looking like the next big super wing scorer..

Terry and Donte have held down the PG position so far.. But if they falter they can be replaced in this draft easily..

Bacon and Monk better step up or the kid from UGA is easily a great fit for this team.. 

The only safe ppl right now in my opinion Are Miles and PJ at SF and PF...

I really don’t think this team is that bad especially being in the eastern conference. Don’t be surprised if we get the 8th seed. On paper we look like a top 3 lottery team but our young guys are showing improvement. And our rookie is playing really well with huge minutes. 

Kyrie can’t do it all for the Nets. The Knicks, Bulls, Cavs, Pelicans, Kings and Thunder will intentionally tank again. Wizards and Grizzlies are not very good teams at all. And Pacers are bad without Oladipo. Then you have Golden State who’s already bad and will now be without Curry for quite some time. Hate to say it but we may be the 11-12th worst team or we may make the playoffs. The lottery draft has changed to make some people feel better about their chances. But I still believe that it is  rigged. Someone please tell me how the Lakers and Pelicans both jumped into the top 3 in the last draft to make the AD trade work out. Yeahhh. 

If Michael will just let this team tank, Wiseman, Edwards, Cole or Lamelo would help this team a lot in the long run. 

Edited by Forty-Eight

Right now my favorite is Anthony Edward's From UGA.. With no consistency from the 2g position right now.. He looks like a foundation piece and a star in the making..