Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Hoenheim

Guess Who Else Threw 4 Picks Last Sunday?

Jameis Winston  . Against who you might ask? The New Orleans Saints.

Who we play next week. Who have a defense that's much better than the Falcons and we play them AT New Orleans in  a few days.

fug.Me. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I mean we did play the Falcons the week after they beat the Saints.

• Pie 1

Poor you, dont cry.

He threw 5 against us and our defense  sucks.

Edited by Moo Daeng
  • Pie 3

32 minutes ago, pantherphan96 said:

OJ Howard literally gifted the Saints one of those picks though

It was pretty awesome though.

Not to mention Winston gifted us the one he threw straight to Marcus Williams. Literally straight to him. LOLOL.

• Pie 1

Just now, Iron Saint said:

It was pretty awesome though.

Not to mention Winston gifted us the one he threw straight to Marcus Williams. Literally straight to him. LOLOL.

not great for my fantasy team but it was pretty funny

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

9 hours ago, pantherphan96 said:

I feel you on your fantasy woes. My ragtag team is 1-10 and fresh off a 10-game losing streak.

:crying:

Got my first win this week though!

I'll laugh if Kyle balls out and beats the Saints.  But it still won't change my perception because he is not consistent, good enough one day and suck the next.  He just needs to grow and learn more and hope he progresses over time, otherwise it is goodbye eventually, and that applies to any player as well.  Defense seems inconsistent too, good one day and horrible the next.  

I am still suprised the Bucs are still keeping Jameis in there, the guy doesn't appear to get better and looks like a backup role is where he will end up.   

• Pie 1

11 hours ago, pantherphan96 said:

So you got a big fat 0 for starting Howard 2 huh? With little out I also had to resort to this seeing many other option would have neted more points I feel for you.

I am happily starting the NO D/ST in fantasy this week. Allen gonna throw at least 3 INTs

• Beer 1
  • Poo 2

I would not be surprised if Allen does much better this game. The Falcons have had our number almost for 4 seasons. I'm not saying we will win but Allen will do better. 

2 hours ago, Wolfpack352 said:

I am still suprised the Bucs are still keeping Jameis in there, the guy doesn't appear to get better and looks like a backup role is where he will end up.   

Do you know who their backup is? I looked the other day, shocking what I found

The OT (Guess Who Else Threw 4 Picks Last Sunday?) could have been a multiple choice question:

A. Allen

B. Rivers

C. Rudolph

D. Winston

E. All of the above

Edit: Include all week 11 games for the BEST answer (i.e., counting Mon./Thurs. night games. 

Edited by xav8tor
Correction
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1