Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

philit99

LOL @ the Astros, Red Sox, and Mets But could this affect the Patriots?

9 hours ago, philit99 said:

Holy poo, the Astros were fined 5 million, they lose their 1st and 2nd round picks for 2020 and 2021, and their manager and GM are suspended for one year. Now this is how you punish a team that cheats. What will happen to the Patriots? Probably a small fine.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/28476780/sources-houston-astros-jeff-luhnow-aj-hinch-suspended-1-year

As College teams that are cheaters are forced to forfeit wins so should the Astros AND Red Sox. Dodgers should receive the World Series trophy in both instances.

This keeps getting bigger. Now the Red Sox and Alex Cora will part ways.

11 minutes ago, philit99 said:

This keeps getting bigger. Now the Red Sox and Alex Cora will part ways.

Meanwhile...

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Beer 2

LOL Pete Rose still slinging mud.

10 minutes ago, philit99 said:

LOL Pete Rose still slinging mud.

Does he have a point, though?

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Does he have a point, though?

Of course he does, he should be allowed back in baseball. However, should there still be tougher penalties coming, like to players, etc?

This thing keeps spreading, Carlos Beltran is out in New York! Could there be more coming down the road? Everyone the players and coaches are tainted now! Wow

Edited by philit99
  • Beer 1

Major black eye for baseball. This is about to get out of control! There is no telling how many players are involved!

13 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

This is getting...uuummm...

I am an unapologetic fan of Tom Brady and the furthest thing from a conspiracy theorist but I believe the rumor that Brady has always had something similar taped to his ankle and would be buzzed by Ernie Adams (or someone else) when there was blindside pressure coming. 

Always wondered how Brady could seemingly sense what he couldn't see better than anyone else in the league and always get rid of the ball like he did at the last second. Not sure if it will ever come out or not, but I think it could be a thing. Still a Brady fanboy regardless. 

Now excuse me while I slip back into the darkness before rising from the abyss to post a thoughtful perspective on some other very random topic in a couple of months. 

1 minute ago, Johnny Rockets said:

I am an unapologetic fan of Tom Brady and the furthest thing from a conspiracy theorist but I believe the rumor that Brady has always had something similar taped to his ankle and would be buzzed by Ernie Adams (or someone else) when there was blindside pressure coming. 

Always wondered how Brady could seemingly sense what he couldn't see better than anyone else in the league and always get rid of the ball like he did at the last second. Not sure if it will ever come out or not, but I think it could be a thing. Still a Brady fanboy regardless. 

Now excuse me while I slip back into the darkness before rising from the abyss to post a thoughtful perspective on some other very random topic in a couple of months. 

Who let you in? :thinking:

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Who let you in? :thinking:

Not sure but Igo needs to tighten up security a bit. Got a bit lost while exploring the dark web and wound up here somehow. 

Just now, Johnny Rockets said:

Not sure but Igo needs to tighten up security a bit. Got a bit lost while exploring the dark web and wound up here somehow. 

The dark web is afraid of this place.